1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Harrydog, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

2. smsodhi

smsodhi New Member

Damm, its dangerous in here. :)
    I bought my first pair of Edward Greens around September 2016, black Chelsea.
    Just took delivery of a pair of Cardiff in chestnut Delapre with Danite soles, last month.
    Already ordered a MTO pair of Hoves in a Dark Snuff suede with HAF soles last week.
    Now I am dreaming of a pair of Sandringhams, Without the thistle in something, possibly burgandy :crackup:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017 at 4:01 AM
  3. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

I've shown love for the thistle here before. IMO, it's what makes the Sandringhams unique!

naspratt likes this.
  4. andrewmrsid

andrewmrsid Senior member

Apologies for the delay in getting these suedes photographed. I did my best on color accuracy, it's pretty close. The light to dark brown and sage tones are the bulk of what I order, and are really beautiful. Hope that helps

0426171630.jpg

0426171631.jpg

5. dslonghorn4

dslonghorn4 Senior member

Correct!