• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you eat caviar?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Dear Thomas' unmade sock,

I feel you left out some key information about farming caviar. How deep and how far apart should I plant the eggs?

Ever your caviar student,
Piob.

Dear Piob.,

Opinions vary on the actual planting techniques: some say to plant them as you would a group of dutch tulip bulbs, which is to say in close proximity (or, to be more precise, with a distance of anywhere from 3 to 8 times the diameter of the bulb between bulb plantings). Others say that these caviars should be cultivated in the same manner as bonsai trees, whatever that means. I think the best way would be to plant them in schools, in a hexagonal arrangement (shallow depth) for maximum egg density so that the baby fishes can start socializing early and develop good habits for their adult development and workplace productivity.

Sagely yours,

Thomas' unmade sock.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm resigned to the fact that mental boy is obsessed with me. I look on it as my daily mitzvah to ignore his lame ****.

So, these fish eggs? People eat them? /Rambo

how many mitzvos do you do each day?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Thomas' unmade sock,

Do I need to trim the baby fishies like I would a bonsai?

Puzzled,

Piob.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by caviarman
Wow. I guess you two knowitalls don't need any help. I thought people wanted to better themselves, not just mock serious people on discussion forums. I guess this place isn't as caviarcentric as I hoped.

WHAT ABOUT MY QUESTION *****!!!???

ANSWER THAT **** IF YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. I guess you two knowitalls don't need any help. I thought people wanted to better themselves, not just mock serious people on discussion forums. I guess this place isn't as caviarcentric as I hoped.

maybe you should try posting on caviar forum

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

There's something fishy about the thought of Style Forvm being "caviarcentric."

However, please answer my question: your onions lack sulphenic acid?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thomas' unmade sock,

Do I need to trim the baby fishies like I would a bonsai?

Puzzled,

Piob.

Dear Puzzled Piob.,

Opinions are divided on whether you should trim the baby fishies. Some use the trimmings for fish stock, and it is a rare delicacy indeed. The major objection to this is the sheer amount of work involved to get enough trimmings to make a good baby-sturgeon stock - in some circles it's been compared to raisin juice. Have you tried juicing raisins? It is back-breaking work just to get a thimble's worth! That said, if you're not out to make stock, I wouldn't bother trimming the fishies. They'll fall off anyway - just be sure to collect them before they spin their cocoon and turn into butterflies.

Authoritatively yours,

Thomas' unmade sock.

Dear Caviarman,

LURK MOAR N00B.

And lighten up, please.

Best regards,

Thomas

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You are right, my friend, my onions do contain acid, and are below 7 on the ph scale.

But you said to eat it with onions yet not eat it with anything containing acid.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Do you know how to read? I said nothing acidic, not nothing containing acid. These are two different things and only a troglodyte would feel the need to continue on this line of argument. Stop being an internet all star know it all jerkface when people are just trying to help others enjoy wonderful gourmet delicacies that have been unavailable to all but the richest and most worldly amongst us up until now. I thought you were a serious caviar lover, but maybe you just like taking pictures. Good day sir, I'll be off now.

laugh.gif

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He Say Good Day!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You are right, my friend, my onions do contain acid, and are below 7 on the ph scale.

Do you know how to read? I said nothing acidic, not nothing containing acid. These are two different things and only a troglodyte would feel the need to continue on this line of argument. Stop being an internet all star know it all jerkface when people are just trying to help others enjoy wonderful gourmet delicacies that have been unavailable to all but the richest and most worldly amongst us up until now. I thought you were a serious caviar lover, but maybe you just like taking pictures. Good day sir, I'll be off now.

Ah, the hazards of being a Worldly Expert: people might actually read what you say and then use it against you later. At least it was a graceful exit.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, you schmuck, one rinces the onions to remove acidity after cutting and the taste is more sweet than other. You, schmuck, and your pee-pee friend are the same. Internet heros. Good day to you, schmuck face

worship.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually, you schmuck, one rinces the onions to remove acidity after cutting and the taste is more sweet than other. You, schmuck, and your pee-pee friend are the same. Internet heros. Good day to you, schmuck face

What about my query, sir?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Does the Petrossian Lounge rinse their onions?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads