• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dark Circles

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seem to have a severe problem with dark circles, I have tried everything short of coverup. Right now I'm using Decleor Contre Temps which might help a little, but honestly I can't tell. Also, I am chronically tired, no matter how many hours I sleep.

Should I get a blood test? I h8 doctors.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use a concealer from Laura Mercier called "Secret Camouflage". It very good at covering dark circles under the eyes.

Fat-Elvis

Reaction score
I've tried a million things from cucumber slices to nivea/l'oreal/etc. dark circle creams for my chronic dark circles but none of them ever did anything. I recently started putting BioOil on them and I don't think I'm imagining that it may be helping. Might want to try it.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
I use a concealer from Laura Mercier called "Secret Camouflage". It very good at covering dark circles under the eyes.
I'll try that. ^_^ Yah, I just ordered it from Sephora, it looks like a total ***** to use.

osho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
I seem to have a severe problem with dark circles, I have tried everything short of coverup. Right now I'm using Decleor Contre Temps which might help a little, but honestly I can't tell. Also, I am chronically tired, no matter how many hours I sleep.

Should I get a blood test? I h8 doctors.

Yeah I think you should most certainly see a doctor, your dark circles and feeling tired could be a signal of something else. See a doctor and get a professional opinion.

Cheers
smile.gif

Snap

Reaction score

I have dark circles as well, and may consider trying this. How would you go about using it?

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

thanks, I might look into this. I've had dark circles under my eyes since I can remember, atleast since I was 12 or 13, no matter how much sleep I've got or any lifestyle changes.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to necro such an old thread, but I've had the same issue for years.

I'm wondering if anybody who has posted in this thread before has tried anything that was recommended (or anything else for that matter) and had success in reducing dark circles.

For some reason I don't really mind applying creams or ointments, but I have a line I'm not sure I'm willing to cross regarding the use of makeup. Not sure if that's a double standard or not, but whatevs.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard Conan O'Brien and other actors would put Preparation H under their eyes to get rid of their eye bags. Not sure how well it works. You can try googling it.

Sunnydale

Reaction score
I've read a few testimonials from people on the sight below that their droopy, dark circle eyes cleared up after eliminating wheat. Since you also feel tired an fatigued, you might try taking wheat out of your diet for a few weeks and see if things improve.

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/

Reaction score
Try reading the tips here. You might not be able to get rid of them but there are ways to lessen them.

Also - be gentle with your eyes. Especially if you think you'll want to apply concealer over them every day. The skin's very thin and excessive rubbing/touching can rupture the vessels there and make your circles look darker. Use a ring finger to pat products in...

http://www.fortheyoungdude.com/2010...les-and-iron-out-some-wrinkles-along-the-way/

penny102

Reaction score
Hi,

I have suffered from this problem of dark circles so I used home remedies along with teamine, after few weeks i found my dark circles has gone you should try this.

:)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads