• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fushaw

Reaction score
I recently ordered a bounty hunters in Natural HH.
Should I change it packer last?
Thanks

when did they get natural hh in again?
Ive been dying for a pair of MPs or another slimmer profile toe last Im natty hh or burgundy for some time now.
20% off and forgetting about it might just be a thing…

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m curious about this as well.

Any pics of it? I hope it’s like the OG Natty CXL before it digressed
when did they get natural hh in again?
Ive been dying for a pair of MPs or another slimmer profile toe last Im natty hh or burgundy for some time now.
20% off and forgetting about it might just be a thing…
Someone recently shared pics of natural hh and that's how I ended up ordering as well.
Hopefully will get the boots in 3-4 months but more importantly how would medallion toe caps look on a 690 last ??

Widening Gyre

Reaction score
I just talked to Kyle yesterday. He told me natural horsehide should be available again this Friday.

It tempted me a lot, but money’s a bit tight, so went with a 5050 cap toe MP in black waxed flesh, antique eyes and hooks, commando sole.

Of course I can’t rule out doing the irresponsible thing and changing my order to natty HH…

Last edited:

Widening Gyre

Reaction score
I’m fighting my own weakness, can’t help with yours ;)

I think I’ll order a natty horsehide Stevens next sale and stick with my WF MP for this one.

iamntbatman

Reaction score

Elaboration, from having plumbed the depths of the mind of Legal Eagles: I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that his response is not rooted in natural horsehide on the packer last being a bad choice (I'm sure it would be a fine looking boot), but rather that changing order details after the order has already been put through is a good way to wind up getting delays and/or order details that are either missing or incorrect. I also imagine it's less than fun on White's/Baker's end to have to amend orders that have already been placed.

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Elaboration, from having plumbed the depths of the mind of Legal Eagles: I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that his response is not rooted in natural horsehide on the packer last being a bad choice (I'm sure it would be a fine looking boot), but rather that changing order details after the order has already been put through is a good way to wind up getting delays and/or order details that are either missing or incorrect. I also imagine it's less than fun on White's/Baker's end to have to amend orders that have already been placed.
Just to clarify, I have placed the order but haven't finalized a few details about my weird feet yet so I am sure it hasn't been sent to White's.

Legal Eagles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, this ?

Last edited:

Legal Eagles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suppose then I am good to go and change to 690!!!
I have never understood changing a custom order once placed.

As mentioned by @iamntbatman it introduces additional opportunity for confusion and mistakes, as well as slowing down an already torpid custom boot production schedule for oneself and everyone else waiting months for their boots.

It seems in this era of pandemic, labor shortages, and supply chain problems one would want as little uncertainty and as few change orders as possible.

Be bold, and go confidently in the direction of your dreams (and established orders)... changing orders midstream might be perceived as "wishy washy" or worse yet, indecisive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads