• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crying

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *****
i cry all the time, but never for gain.

Girls use boners and guilt to get many things. Because they can't get it using their brains usually.

So true (what? It is)

There is a proportional level of intelligence to looks ratio when it comes to women, the better they tend to look the dumber (by that I mean knowledge and common sense) they tend to be / tend to have less of a personality, in my experience.

Jon.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Not necessarily true. I'll bet you anything that some women somewhere are saying the same about men.
laugh.gif

lost in va

Reaction score
I'll admit to this here as no one here actually knows me.

I cheated on my last girlfriend with a girl who was real crazy in bed. Needless to say she left marks and the g/f found them. I was 100% honest with my story and cried during it for the simple fact that I wanted to see if I could get away with it.

...we dated for another 8 months. I'm not very proud of it yet at the same time, in some sick twisted way, I am.

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by *****
she's clearly on the pretty:dumb side of the looks:intellegence ratio
She was/is very attractive but I figured the "smarts" side of it out right after she said she'd give me a second chance.

Looking back on it I should have let her leave but I was young, dumb, and ...well you know the rest.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I've caved to a crying girl a few times. I really should stop. I'm sure it's a sign of weakness, or something.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tear up when I hear "Amazing Grace". They played it at my dad's funeral, and it always takes me back to there.

One time, I had front row seats at Angels in America. In the scene where the black male nurse sings Amazing Grace to the boy dying of AIDS, I howled. He must have thought he was slaying the audience.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
I cried when Tom Hanks lost Wilson in Castaway.

Shutup.

That movie sucked ass! It was a couple hours of my life I will never get back, deff belongs in the "Over Rated ************* Movie" thread.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
I'm not such a sucker for crying but I do give better grades to hot chicks who cross their legs while smiling at me in class
tounge.gif

What kind of grades do they get if they uncross them?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk
What kind of grades do they get if they uncross them?
biggrin.gif
Also, there seems to be a lot of pent-up hostility towards womenfolk on here...people react in very different ways to certain frustrating/unpleasant/upsetting situations. How you respond is up to you; if a girl "uses" your boner or guilt to try to get what she wants, and succeeds, that's your own goddamn fault.
smile.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I've caved to a crying girl a few times. I really should stop. I'm sure it's a sign of weakness, or something.

Just to clarify - this wasn't the kind of thing I was referring to, as Brian doesn't take any shots at unscrupulous bitches trying to sap his precious bodily fluids or whatver many of you seem to be on about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads