• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Falu_al

Reaction score

I have done this. Lauren says I am the 6th person to send info so we need 6 more for this to be a go. Please do so ASAP guys.

I also got a PM from @dfgiop asking whether this GMTO is still open. Perhaps he can be added to the wait list.

@MrVenneri - please advise if it is OK for me to get back in on this since we had one person dropping out.

BurntPockets

Reaction score
Update: We are at 12 now. If anyone is dropping out let me know soon. I will send the finalized list of members to C&J by the end of this weekend.

You guys are awesome. In less than 2 days we already reached our 12 for the Camberley!

The majority seems to be on board with the original design with cap toe (this also saves us from paying extra for modifying the pattern). In the interest of moving forward, I am going with the finalized design below, making the executive decision to keep the cap toe.

Also, any members that want to back out please let me know (based on this final build; everything should be the same as the original except for the leather).

Model: Camberley
Upper: Navy Shell Cordovan
Last: 348 (original)
Width: Standard E (US D)
Edging: Same as original (I think its antique from the photos)
Sole: Dainite (original)
Cap Toe: Yes (original)
Buckles: Silver (original)
Welt: Flat Welt (confirming with C&J)

Cost: £725 (~£604 after excluding 16.67% VAT) plus £30 shipping

Participants
1. BurntPockets
2. @bcloudy
3. furryfairy (reddit)
4. @mdubs
5. @Faster
6. @doorsncolours
7. @zippyh
8. @McBear
9. Zennypoo (reddit)
10. @chichu
11. @jph1007

Wait list
1. Attacca - Maybe

Last edited:

doorsncolours

Reaction score

Update: We are at 12 now. If anyone is dropping out let me know soon. I will send the finalized list of members to C&J by the end of this weekend. You guys are awesome. In less than 2 days we already reached our 12 for the Camberley! The majority seems to be on board with the original design with cap toe (this also saves us from paying extra for modifying the pattern). In the interest of moving forward, I am going with the finalized design below; making the executive decision to keep the cap toe. Also, any members that want to back out please let me know (based on this final build). Model: Camberley Upper: Navy Shell Cordovan Last: 348 (original) Width: Standard E (US D) Edging: Same as original (I think its antique from the photos) Sole: Dainite (original) Cap Toe: Yes (original) Cost: £725 (~£604 after excluding 16.67% VAT) plus £30 shipping Participants 1. BurntPockets 2. @bcloudy 3. furryfairy (reddit) 4. @mdubs 5. @evereds 6. @Faster 7. @doorsncolours 8. @zippyh 9. @McBear 10. Zennypoo (reddit) 11. @chichu 12. @jph1007 Wait list 1. Attacca
This must be a record for assembling all the parties needed or pretty close to one. Awesome job and great makeup.

helmsman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You guys are awesome. In less than 2 days we already reached our 12 for the Camberley!...........
.... I just can't stop thinking that it would not take more than three days to reach 12 for Orange Shell Crocs if we could only dig out the photo of James Bond wearing them...
( I think Camberley is nice shoes... Just jealous. It took a year to gather crowd for Dundee)

Last edited:

bcloudy

Reaction score
.... I just can't stop thinking that it would not take more than three days to reach 12 for Orange Shell Crocs if we could only dig out the photo of James Bond wearing them...
( I think Camberley is nice shoes... Just jealous. It took a year to gather crowd for Dundee)
That is disgusting and if the price were right it would totally be a thing... Would win all of the awards one does not want to win...
Update: We are at 12 now. If anyone is dropping out let me know soon. I will send the finalized list of members to C&J by the end of this weekend.

You guys are awesome. In less than 2 days we already reached our 12 for the Camberley!

The majority seems to be on board with the original design with cap toe (this also saves us from paying extra for modifying the pattern). In the interest of moving forward, I am going with the finalized design below, making the executive decision to keep the cap toe.

Also, any members that want to back out please let me know (based on this final build; everything should be the same as the original except for the leather).

Participants
1. BurntPockets
2. @bcloudy
3. furryfairy (reddit)
4. @mdubs
5. @Faster
6. @doorsncolours
7. @zippyh
8. @McBear
9. Zennypoo (reddit)
10. @chichu
11. @jph1007
12. Attacca

Wait list
______
@BurntPockets This is awesome! Nicely done. Since this is my first - next steps will be to...?

BurntPockets

Reaction score

Participants
1. BurntPockets
2. @bcloudy
3. furryfairy (reddit)
4. @mdubs
5. @Faster
6. @doorsncolours
7. @zippyh
8. @McBear
9. Zennypoo (reddit)
10. @chichu
11. @jph1007

Wait list
1. Attacca - Maybe
Looking for one more to join this Camberley Circle

BurntPockets

Reaction score
That is disgusting and if the price were right it would totally be a thing... Would win all of the awards one does not want to win...
@BurntPockets This is awesome! Nicely done. Since this is my first - next steps will be to...?
After I send the final list of participants to C&J, each of you would email them your Style Forum name as well as your real name with full shipping address and payment details/method (and sizing).

All payment info is collected and consolidated by C&J. The order is then placed at the factory. 12-16 weeks later, you will find a package in your mail box emitting a faint holy glow.

I will message you guys with official steps after we finalize our list. Looks like we need one more as of now.

Last edited:

bcloudy

Reaction score
After I send the final list of participants to C&J, each of you would email them your Style Forum name as well as your real name with full shipping address and payment details/method (and sizing).

All payment info is collected and consolidated by C&J. The order is then placed at the factory. 12-16 weeks later, you will find a package in your mail box emitting a faint holy glow.

I will message you guys with official steps after we finalize our list. Looks like we need one more as of now.
I see well, hopefully not too much longer, but it allows me to bank more money...

Thank you for organizing this!

Technica

Reaction score

Hello, do you still need one more?? I would like to join please!! Please let me know!

Last edited:

BurntPockets

Reaction score
Hello, do you still need one more?? I would like to join please!! Please let me know!
Updated, welcome to the group. We still need 1, maybe 2 more, (one of the early members that expressed interest has not confirmed yet). Latest list below:

Welt: Flat Welt (same as original, confirming with C&J)

Participants
1. BurntPockets
2. bcloudy
3. furryfairy (reddit)
4. mdubs
5. doorsncolours
6. zippyh
7. Zennypoo
8. Chichu
9. Jph1007
10. Technica

Wait list
1. Attacca - Maybe
2. Faster - Pending confirmation

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coming up on 4 weeks since told 2-3 weeks for zug Snowdons. Not needing them now for sure but sure am curious to see them already.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads