• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Croatia

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be there in late June while honeymooning. Starting in Dubrovnik (flying in from Rome), staying a few nights and then staying on the coast for 6 nights (some combo of Dubrovnik, Zadar, Hvar, Sibenik). Maybe a 2-2-2 kind of stay or a 3-3. Not sure.

Are there certain must do/see I should have on my list?

daveteller

Reaction score
For two years I traveled to Croatia for vacation and with time I managed to visit and met the most of Croatian coast and Croatian attractions. Dubrovnik is one of the most popular destinations to visit, primarily because of its walls and the old town, which has preserved the same since the early days.

The best option for traveling to Croatia for me is the option of car rental or renting taxi croatia that allows you transport from incoming points, such as airport taxi transfers or transfers from bus stations to the destination points and destinations that are planned in your trip. We landed in Zadar and then continued our trip with rent a car to Sibenik, Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik city and Korcula. When we were in cities we moved and traveled through city with taxi services.

My recommendations are visiting any of the above mentioned cities, because all of them have beautiful nature sights. As for the food I would definitely reccomend trying the traditional Croatian cuisine and fish specialties, you will not go wrong with them :)

Last edited:

Vanmay

Reaction score
Croatia is a beautiful country to visit especially during summer time. I had an opportunity to experience a real summer vacation with the main activities of sunbathing, swimming and lying on the beach, and a totally different type of western ranch holiday offered during summer time in a beautiful expanse of UNESCO protected Velebit nature park. The great thing about this ranch is that it is situated on a half way to all famous south and north croatian touristic destinations, which makes it an ideal choice for one day trip or multiple day visiting and resting in in the heart of the natural haven of Velebit valley. I would recommend this place to all tourists that are in a search for a different, active type of holiday which will engage their body, mind and soul.

Horse riding in Croatia was never more fun and fulfilling. Starting from two hour ride, all day ride to a multiple day of ultimate cowboy adventures and other activities in the nature, you will have the chance to completely forget on all your problems and everyday routine. For all beginners they have organized horse riding school under the supervision of expert teachers and real cowboys. My family and I were really delighted with the whole concept of western ranch holiday, and we would strongly recommend it to all croatian visitors.

gulaera

Reaction score
active type of holiday which will engage their body, mind and soul.
29.gif

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads