• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Creed Aventus Split

loveswatching

Reaction score

I'm going to hold off trying to split this for right now. I'm currently hosting Musc Ravageur split and hope to do some other fall/winter fragrances. With that I still have ~30mL of Aventus I'm willing to split along with Millesime Imperial and Silver Mountain Water.

How about hosting a split for Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille.

mt219

Reaction score
Not to thread jack or anything, but I have some Aventus I can split right now. Also have a bunch of other Creed frags, as well as some Tom Ford Private blends.

Feel free to ask me any questions about it

jes2sim

Reaction score
Not to thread jack or anything, but I have some Aventus I can split right now. Also have a bunch of other Creed frags, as well as some Tom Ford Private blends.

Thanks for my bottle!! Shipped quickly!

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. This **** is awesome. Its funny to read about the "pineapple" notes, its taken me a while to "see" that in the mix. I get more of a spicy sultry vibe. This stuff does hang on the skin a very long time. I took a shower an hour after putting one shot on my wrists and it was still very much around 6 hours later-even after a shower.
Thank you again for the split. I dig this scent quite a bit.

prozach1576

Reaction score

Got mine yesterday. This **** is awesome. Its funny to read about the "pineapple" notes, its taken me a while to "see" that in the mix. I get more of a spicy sultry vibe. This stuff does hang on the skin a very long time. I took a shower an hour after putting one shot on my wrists and it was still very much around 6 hours later-even after a shower.
Thank you again for the split. I dig this scent quite a bit.

I got mine yesterday too. I was actually surprised at how quickly I lost the fragrance. I could hardly notice it after a couple of hours. Smells awesome though.

letmefly

Reaction score

I got mine yesterday too. I was actually surprised at how quickly I lost the fragrance. I could hardly notice it after a couple of hours. Smells awesome though.

I get used to it pretty quickly which basically means I've recieved lots of compliments even after I can't smell it myself. Just saying that even if you think it has worn off it might still be around ;)

bsarosi

Reaction score

Not to thread jack or anything, but I have some Aventus I can split right now.  Also have a bunch of other Creed frags, as well as some Tom Ford Private blends.

Id be interested in 30 ml of aventus if you decide to split it.

mljones99

Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in at least 30ml if someone is splitting

OlafG

Reaction score
I'm in for at least 30ml, 60ml if there is a big bottle being split.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics