1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Colored Moccasins?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by handler4me, Dec 11, 2004.

1. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pair of colored moccasins that can be worn outside, so preferably with a hard sole. I'm looking for interesting colors like green. I really like the Gucci Cruise Moccasins...but the price seems way to high for something that isnt very practical. The Gucci Moccasins: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store....&cmCat=

2. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

Are you going to be wearing them all year as slippers or "quick jaunt outside" shoes? Or more of a summer-time no socks with linen pants type of deal?

If it's the latter consider a pair of yellow Todd's driving moccassins. I've found them for less than $50 but they were in an extremely small size (a 7 if I remember correctly). Look around on ebay and you should be able to find something, hope this helps.

Aaron

3. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

Thanks, I definitly like the Tod's that i'm seeing in ebay. They come in awesome colors, and i'm seeing some for around 100-150 which is great. My question is, can the driving loafers be worn outside normally? Because all i see for a sole are those little black dots? Or is it better to get loafers/moccasins with a hard sole instead. How does the sizing of Tods run? Also does anyone recommend an ebay seller that sells authentic TODS loafers/moccasins?

Thanks so much.

4. stache

stache Senior member

Todds are great but they are not made for extensive pavement walking.