• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

club wear: jeans and what kind of shoes?

eddiecibrian

Reaction score
When I go out to the clubs these days, I see too many people sporting chucks and aldos, although I do agree chucks look good with jeans, it's just too common, are there any good alternatives that will go well with a nice pair of straight fit distressed jeans, and fitted shirt.
Looking mainly for some sneaker ideas

Agent J

Reaction score
What clubs do you go to that allow trainers? Most people wear drivers, desert boots, etc. I have a pair of Ben Sherman deserts that go well with jeans and slacks. Also check out The Original Car Shoe.

BoboMax

Reaction score
for the clubs, i wear my shittiest shoes, since no1 can see them and they will only get stepped on, drinks spilt on, etc

eddiecibrian

Reaction score

What clubs do you go to that allow trainers? Most people wear drivers, desert boots, etc. I have a pair of Ben Sherman deserts that go well with jeans and slacks. Also check out The Original Car Shoe.

I go to a lot of clubs here in houston, some do require you to dress up more, most just make sure you're blending in with everyone, but mostly if you have a few hot blondes with you theyll let you in with anything

mrpanini

Reaction score
I'm surprised this isn't discussed more often...

In London where I live there are about 5 different types of clubs each "requiring" different dress-codes.

I suggest boat shoes...

marg

Reaction score
rubber soled loafers - show off some style but still comfortable enough when you dougie

eddiecibrian

Reaction score

I'm surprised this isn't discussed more often...

In London where I live there are about 5 different types of clubs each "requiring" different dress-codes.

I suggest boat shoes...
I know, this is the only time of the week where I put more than a monkeys brain effort into what I should be wearing, I actually do own boat shoes, but boat shoes go better with shorts and khakis in my opinion, unless youre in a frat scene then you wear that everywhere, even to lift weights

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drivers are actually a pretty good shoe for clubbing. You can get nicer ones for a couple hundred dollars or some decent looking ones for less than $100 at Zara.

When I go to clubs I usually just wear a button down, jeans and Jack Purcells but I saw someone with a pair of drivers and it looked pretty sharp. As much as I love leather soles they aren't that great for clubbing. You might also want a bit of traction for when you're walking around drunk.

bubba04

Reaction score
Oh, we're talking about a yacht club. Because everyone knows how douchy if not outright ridiculous it would be to wear boat shoes to a night club.... right fellas? :nodding:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads