• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woke up this morning and the 30 was back in stock, so I grabbed it. I also grabbed the travel leather wallet to get the order over $150 so I get free shipping. I plan on returning it. Sometimes I feel bad when I do that.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got me a dress davis chino

http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=21275966&prodFindSrc=search

Came to 25 bucks all in. After a few washes my regular davis chino in navy faded :angry:

Does anyone here have J crew chino's that are the same fit as the davis chino's?

I moved from JCrew urban slim fit to Davis chino and find that Davis has a must better fit. But their dress Davis chino also faded with a few washes....Now I am officially defining all CM's chino as my casual chinos. Gotta find another brand for as my dress chino.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I moved from JCrew urban slim fit to Davis chino and find that Davis has a must better fit. But their dress Davis chino also faded with a few washes....Now I am officially defining all CM's chino as my casual chinos. Gotta find another brand for as my dress chino.

Damn. Well good thing I got it in the tan color.

Let me know when you find a good dress chino that won't fade as much as the davis

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fits great. I'm in between M and L in Club Monaco's oxfords and dress shirts but went with M for both coats.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fits great. I'm in between M and L in Club Monaco's oxfords and dress shirts but went with M for both coats.

thanks. do you think you can wear blazer under it? I am mostly M, but that pea coat in M is out on the website. I guess I'll buy the S and see if I can locate another M somewhere else if I can fit a blazer under.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn. Well good thing I got it in the tan color.

Let me know when you find a good dress chino that won't fade as much as the davis

I find that cotton ones will always fade. To help postpone it, cold wash, hang dry and try to "press" it instead of "ironing" it.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess i'll try to press it but not ironing it and see if that makes a different because I always cold wash and hang dry.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks. do you think you can wear blazer under it? I am mostly M, but that pea coat in M is out on the website. I guess I'll buy the S and see if I can locate another M somewhere else if I can fit a blazer under.

Definitely can't. But I live in reasonably mild climate and never wear a coat over a suit jacket/blazer.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^thanks for the info. I guess if I can get it at around $300 I'd still cop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads