• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closet Cleaning: Levis, Cashmere, Gravis, Momentum

Seafinch

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out the closet I'ev got a bunch of Premium Levis, some Levis Cashmere, Gravis Shoes and some UK Momentum shoes. All prices include USPS Priority Shipping. PM me with any questions... Thanks for looking. Levis Cashmere Sweater (Black, Medium) - Only worn twice. PRICE:$100 (Sells at the Levis Store for $150) Pit to Pit: 20" Pit to Wrist: 17"
CIMG0228.jpg
CIMG0229.jpg
CIMG0233.jpg
CIMG0231.jpg
Levis "Capital E" Strummer Awesome Condition Tagged: 34 x 32 Actual Measurments: 35 x 33 PRICE: $50
CIMG0224.jpg
CIMG0226.jpg
CIMG0225.jpg
Levis "Premium" Skinner/Strummer (Bleacher) I had these Skinners taken in from the knee down to the same specs as my strummers... they ended up a little more tapered. Leg opening is 8". Great Condition Tagged Size: 35 x 32 Actual Measurments: 34 x 32 PRICE: SOLD

Seafinch

Reaction score
Levis "Premium" Skinner Great Condition (Small wear at the hem - pictured) Tagged: 34 x 32 Actual Measurments: 34x33 Price: SOLD UK Momentum Shoes Great condition the white part is a little dirty, but it's white. Size: UK9 - fit like size 10 Vans Eras. Price: $40
CIMG0236.jpg
CIMG0234.jpg
Gravis Carlton 9.5 (Chocolate) Awesome Condition - only worn twice. Price: SOLD

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads