• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

closet cleaning: brioni, belvest, brooks and polo

mtf

Reaction score
Time to sell off the stuff that has drifted out into my hall closet and forgotten about. I just took a steamer to all of the jackets. Prices are plus shipping from zip 22201 (max of $8.10 in the US) White label Belvest size 54R/44R. Red and grey almost houndstooth pattern. Unvented and it feels like a fall weight wool. Shoulders 20" Chest 46" Sleeves 24" Length 30.5" $25 + shipping (sold pending payment) DB Brioni size 52R/42R. Its a light weight olive colored wool. Unvented Shoulders 19" Length 31" Sleeves 25" Chest 45" $50 + shipping (sold pending payment) Green corduroy Brooks Brothers 42R. Single vented. The color in the picture is hard to distinguish; it really is green. Shoulders 19.5" Length 31" Sleeves 24" Chest 45" $25 + shipping Cashmere Ralph Lauren polo jacket (made in USA). Single vented. Shoulders 19.5" Length 31" Sleeves 25" Chest 45" $25 + shipping (sold pending payment) Sales are final. More to come later

mano

Reaction score
I'll take the Belvest Brioni and RL cashmere (assuming it's not black)

mtf

Reaction score

One button unvented Armani Le Collezioni. Black and grey (birdseye?) heavy weight 95% wool, 5% cashmere
Shoulders 19"
Sleeves 24.5"
Length 30.5"
Chest 46"
$25 + shipping

42L Corneliani. Lightweight silk/wool. It's charcoal/black with tan dots and a brown windowpane. Looks like really dark brown from any distance. Double vented.
Shoulders 19.5"
Sleeves 25"
Length 32.5"
Chest 45"
$50 + shipping
(I'd keep this one if it fit me)

42R Hickey Freeman boardroom. Heavy weight herringbone wool (black and olive with hints of brown).
Shoulders 19.5"
Length 29.5"
Sleeves 24.5"
Chest 45"
$25 + shipping

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads