1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

closet cleaning: brioni, belvest, brooks and polo

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mtf, Sep 14, 2006.

1. mtf

mtf Senior member

Time to sell off the stuff that has drifted out into my hall closet and forgotten about. I just took a steamer to all of the jackets. Prices are plus shipping from zip 22201 (max of $8.10 in the US) [​IMG] White label Belvest size 54R/44R. Red and grey almost houndstooth pattern. Unvented and it feels like a fall weight wool. Shoulders 20" Chest 46" Sleeves 24" Length 30.5" $25 + shipping (sold pending payment) [​IMG] DB Brioni size 52R/42R. Its a light weight olive colored wool. Unvented Shoulders 19" Length 31" Sleeves 25" Chest 45" $50 + shipping (sold pending payment) [​IMG] Green corduroy Brooks Brothers 42R. Single vented. The color in the picture is hard to distinguish; it really is green. Shoulders 19.5" Length 31" Sleeves 24" Chest 45" $25 + shipping [​IMG] Cashmere Ralph Lauren polo jacket (made in USA). Single vented. Shoulders 19.5" Length 31" Sleeves 25" Chest 45" $25 + shipping (sold pending payment) Sales are final. More to come later

2. mano

mano Senior member

I'll take the Belvest Brioni and RL cashmere (assuming it's not black)

3. mtf

mtf Senior member

[​IMG]
    One button unvented Armani Le Collezioni. Black and grey (birdseye?) heavy weight 95% wool, 5% cashmere
    Shoulders 19"
    Sleeves 24.5"
    Length 30.5"
    Chest 46"
    $25 + shipping

[​IMG]
    42L Corneliani. Lightweight silk/wool. It's charcoal/black with tan dots and a brown windowpane. Looks like really dark brown from any distance. Double vented.
    Shoulders 19.5"
    Sleeves 25"
    Length 32.5"
    Chest 45"
    $50 + shipping
    (I'd keep this one if it fit me)

[​IMG]
    42R Hickey Freeman boardroom. Heavy weight herringbone wool (black and olive with hints of brown).
    Shoulders 19.5"
    Length 29.5"
    Sleeves 24.5"
    Chest 45"
    $25 + shipping