• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

christian dating websites

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
i'd like to meet a kind, wholesome girl, with a big heart... preferably a virgin.
Out of curiosity, do you hold women to higher standards than yourself?

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Do they carry lie detectors? If not that's a pointless question.

Don't be a ******* idiot. Obviously, anyone can lie about anything. But just as obviously, the site has specific criteria about the kind of people they accept, and intention to marry may well be one of them.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jill
Seriously? Well, isn't that sweet!! I've been off the market for a while. But back in the day, I used matchmaker.com. Not even sure if they're still around. But in any case, they had sub-fora for "specialty" demographics, such as Christianconnection, which I used, and met a lot of nice guys. They also had a jewishconnection, catholicconnection, gayandlesbianconnection, silvermatch, etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of others out there now. The key is to find one with a huge membership, especially in your region. Then make sure it has a great query and internal mail system.

Good luck.

Silvermatch being a "polite" term for secondchildhoodconnection?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think it is eharmony that will not allow "seperated" individuals to join. Match.com and others don't seem to mind.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
eharmony won't take me. i filled out the online profile and apparently i don't meet their standards.
Funny, I had the same problem...
confused.gif

Out of curiosity, do you hold women to higher standards than yourself?
I'd ask the same question. Only because of the infamous masturbation thread a while back...

G-Rated sites:

match.com
yahoo personals

You'll have to find the X-rated sites on your own...

devil.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
what? how'd I miss that? where? when? who?
laugh.gif
Umm- here's how I remember it. Anyone feel free to correct me if I get it wrong.

Somehow the topic came up in (of course) a thread pertaining to something else altogether. MP exhorted us all to meditate (IMO laudable) and eschew masturbation (IMO not so laudable) as sex therefrom greatly improved. Hence my question why does he want a virgin when he has admitted to sexual activity hisownself???

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC, from an interview with the head queso at eharmony, they also don't do homosexual matching. correct me if i'm wrong.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eHarmony has had considerable support from Focus on the Family. The founder is an evangelical Christian. No correction necessary.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god sometimes i'm glad i'm married.

(wait a minute, that didn't come out right.)

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My old Sunday school teacher actually gave me a book by Neil Clark Warren (founder of eHarmony). Was called Finding the Love of Your Life or something, published by a Christian publisher.

Originally Posted by Steve B.
Hence my question why does he want a virgin when he has admitted to sexual activity hisownself???

Clearly, because that's how he rolls.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Umm- here's how I remember it. Anyone feel free to correct me if I get it wrong.

Somehow the topic came up in (of course) a thread pertaining to something else altogether. MP exhorted us all to meditate (IMO laudable) and eschew masturbation (IMO not so laudable) as sex therefrom greatly improved. Hence my question why does he want a virgin when he has admitted to sexual activity hisownself???

Oh you mean he's actually serious, oops, nevermind my nasty, earlier comment then. Man I'm so far removed from christians that I really have trouble connecting with what they say, I normaly assume they're kidding...
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads