• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cars!

kalra2411

Reaction score
Beckham has not got a Veyron.
wink.gif
I would have thought that would be the easiest way to find out who I am, because there are only 100 Veyrons (maybe it was 500).

vero_group

Reaction score
Well, you said you spoke German... Switzerland or Austria would certainly have narrowed things down a bit. Germany is packed full of industrialists, bankers, and commodities traders, so that wouldn't have helped if I had asked about it. But, otherwise, no, no, not trying to ascertain who you might be.
wink.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, I hope this is not still an attempt to find out who I am.

Yeah, it was fun for fifteen minutes, but has gotten pretty old guys. Besides, I think one of the good things about this forum is that it's pretty live and let live (although kalra, the whole car thing was pretty unreal, and it was nice to get the confirmation that there wasn't a troll in our midst.) I say we give this sleuthing business a rest.

I will just tell my friends that Richard Branson is on the forum.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Ja, gute idee, aber das ist nicht die richtige antwort.
(Yes, good idea, however that is not the right answer)

I need to speek German for the exact reason you said..

Switzerland or Austria would certainly have narrowed things down a bit. Germany is packed full of industrialists, bankers, and commodities traders

At least with Brason you are getting closer (i.e English, Londoner, and in buisness)

kalra2411

Reaction score
As you probably would have guessed, I am not that exciting anyway, (businessman)

kalra2411

Reaction score
Okay, have you guys ever thought of being spies or part of the British press (especially Vero, I am very impressed by the German and Indian comments)

kalra2411

Reaction score
Some more of my cars.... (I did not mention them before, as I thought I was not showing off, obviously I was wrong.)
325.gif
BMW 325 with M bodykit, realy good for the money.
3601.gif
3602.gif
3603.gif
3604.gif
3605.gif
The Ferrari 360, nice car, but it's red...
a81.gif
a82.gif
a83.gif
Audi A8, it is not bad, but I don't realy like it. And the SL once again, now in a diffrentg place
slagain.gif
And now a bit of proof for all you skeptics (the S Class is still in the garage)
hse.gif
hsefrnt.gif

vero_group

Reaction score
I'll pay you 1,000 BP for that A8 just to take it off your hands...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads