• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
tpm went off at lunch, went to tire shop, du pulled out the nail, patched it and said have a nice day so I gave him an hdm epicure 2 since he was a cigar smoker, success

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll be visiting LA & Vegas for the next week. I'm renting a 911 or 987 boxster... Can you guys recommend some great, winding roads?

Go up 101, and take CA-33 from Ojai, turn right on Lockwood Valley Road, right on Fraser Mountain Park Road, and then you'll end up on the 5. You could go south back to LA, or take the 138 to Mojave to go to Vegas. You will not see another living soul on 33, except maybe for a couple of squids.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also in Vegas - the roads in the Lake Mead national park are a blast. Don't know how the traffic is though, I went out to carve some canyons during the gubment shutdown so I had the place to meself

Dragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're driving from Vegas, maybe try turning off on the 74 around Palm Springs. Take 74 towards Idyllwild to 243. Some good elevation changes, mix of tight and long bends. The 78, 79 around San Diego county is also very good with barely any traffic.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to split ways with my M3 myself, soon. Been an awesome car. Might even get another someday. Otherwise, the bar is set very high. The M5 I am learning to like more and more for different reasons. Here's how they're looking right now:

Beautiful ... their engines are really fantastic.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nismoredlegs

Reaction score
Nothing beats an FR, light chassis, no PS or ABS. So fun and you are very connected with the car. It is more human, get a better feel on the limits of your car. Tire feel is even better. Early 90's is where it's at for a pure car. I drive a Q45 now, but used to have a 240sx fastback, so fun to drive and easy to work on when you toss the KA24 and throw the SR20 in.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nothing beats an FR, light chassis, no PS or ABS. So fun and you are very connected with the car. It is more human, get a better feel on the limits of your car. Tire feel is even better. Early 90's is where it's at for a pure car. I drive a Q45 now, but used to have a 240sx fastback, so fun to drive and easy to work on when you toss the KA24 and throw the SR20 in.

I had an "S13" 1989 240SX Fastback 5 MT. It was my first car and I still have fond memories of it.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First car:

1996 Infiniti G20

Fun to drive, *************.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads