• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is a G320 any more practical if you are worried about gas costs? Just buy a Rubicon

I saw a really nice looking Rubicon in a matte navy on the Turnpike yesterday. Probably some kind of vinyl wrap because I don't think I've ever seen that color offered.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spotted my first Abarth earlier today. Was pleasantly surprised by the exhaust note. It was a lot louder than I had expected.

Maybe it was after-market?

Regardless, it was a really pretty chick driving it, too. I plan to propose to her later tonight.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
even stock they're pretty throaty. hell, even the base 500 is pretty nice when you push it a little.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Definitely throaty, which I like.

I'd rock the Abarth for sure, though I'd probably take off the side decals.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
the Abart is really the perfect NYC car. My only worry would be how it handles in the snow, but NYC gets maybe one snow storm a year, and the roads are generally cleared very quickly. The freak storm this past Feb/March dumped a ton overnight, but by the morning the roads were clean. It was weird.

in any event, i've said it before but I'll repeat, if there was a need for me to own a car, the Abarth is what I'd get without hesitation.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is a G320 any more practical if you are worried about gas costs? Just buy a Rubicon

The HSE was my DD. The G320 will be a weekend car. Also, I don't mind paying a premium in the form of fuel costs for something special like a G320 cabrio. A generic, status-quo HSE? No thanks.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gonna swap out my rears. Was intending on getting PSSs, but they're backordered everywhere, so I'm going to get some Conti Extreme Contact DWs instead.

Thoughts?

Also, is TireRack.com the go-to website for ordering tires?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
hankooks i had on my car were garbage, have some new falkens on my car that are much stickier and i just wanted some average tires

bridgestone is my favorite tire brand, miss my last set years ago where the only way i could break the rear loose was full throttle and turning the wheel sharply or popping the clutch hard mid turn

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gonna swap out my rears. Was intending on getting PSSs, but they're backordered everywhere, so I'm going to get some Conti Extreme Contact DWs instead.

Thoughts?

Also, is TireRack.com the go-to website for ordering tires?

I have the Conti DWS on my 3-series.........ride is quite smooth and the grip is not bad unless in extreme conditions.

I'm on 18's......

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
According to people on m5board, the PSSs are backordered for 90+ days. **** that. Not going to wait.

I'm going to settle on the Conti DWs.

That being said.. sigh.. I have a confession to make.

Car is in the shop with a total repair bill of $1.2K.

All my doing... I want to punch myself in the nuts :fu:

Wondering if I should file a claim with insurance or just pay out of pocket..

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wondering if I should file a claim with insurance or just pay out of pocket..

^maybe mystical tire wear can be classified as an act of god?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads