• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

oh wow, I had a good friend in 3rd grade in Australia who I lost touch with, I looked him up recently on facebook and I found a pic of him racing Scuderias around LAs Vegas speedway, I was excited to have found the guy and it looks like he is doing well for himself. I dug a little further and figured out he was selling entrepreneurial packages on the internet, and I think he's doing that exact thing as described in the article... :confused: I asked my friends from the same school if they talked to him and everybody acted like they didn't know who he was.

junior varsity

Reaction score

My major is business adminstration, I want to pick a second major but unsure on what exactly... But I do fear business is way to general.

majoring in BBA doesnt do any good...
MBA is where its at...
for your B, do something like finance or economics or accounting then do an MBA

junior varsity

Reaction score

http://www.secretentourage.com/success-stories/robert-himler/
Never really understood affiliate marketing etc., but I'm old fashioned I like to make my money dealing in actual thing.

i dont think hes made as much as he appears to have... from the looks of it, he got wealthy ass parents
another thing... if you are really a serious coder or whatever, you dont got time to **** with youtube and floss your ****...
ii havent seen anyone flossing their **** if they actually worked for their money and success... its all rich arab oil kids or chinese industrialist kids

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

MLM - multi level marketing - or also known as a pyramid scheme

i dont think hes made as much as he appears to have... from the looks of it, he got wealthy ass parents
another thing... if you are really a serious coder or whatever, you dont got time to **** with youtube and floss your ****...
ii havent seen anyone flossing their **** if they actually worked for their money and success... its all rich arab oil kids or chinese industrialist kids

In my mind all of those internet millionaires, will always be fishy as hell.

KurtS90

Reaction score
I read through one of the links about him... He went to Full Sail, his parents have money.

junior varsity

Reaction score

I read through one of the links about him... He went to Full Sail, his parents have money. 

... i went to the site... didnt see anything spectacular...
its not like its GWU costing $60gs a year or something...
its like an online geek wanna be program

KurtS90

Reaction score
... i went to the site... didnt see anything spectacular...
its not like its GWU costing $60gs a year or something...
its like an online geek wanna be program

When I lived in Orlando all the students thought they was hot **** for going there... When in reality when they graduate most had at least $40,000 (unless the parents are wealthy) in debt and no job. But was promised the world, $150,000+ a year out of school. I worked a lot with that school on some of there productions off the campus and I think a lot of the students would have been better off at Valencia, then onto UCF.

It's probably an alright school, but I don't think it's worth the price. I always got the feeling it's a for profit school.

Could be worse, I feel sorry for the guys who go Embry Riddle to learn to fly... $100,000+ after graduation. Hell even there private pilot-single engine cost about $13,000-15,000 depending on how many hours you will need. I don't recall what I paid, but it was less then $4000 (But I only had to pay for fuel and instructor). Anyways... Most pilots do not make much anymore, besides a few helicopter pilots who fly power lines. But fix wing, I don't know any of them that make much anymore.

I don't know much about Rollins College, but only been told good things.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
pilots will only continue to make decent money if they jump through the hoops. They aren't going away anytime soon, it's a decent career to invest in IMO. better than much else going right now.

I'm like junior varsity in that I don't want to work a day job under somebody anymore, but I'm not like JV in that I don't have small dick syndrome about money and obsess about small tokens like status symbols and I can look at a dollar and not look down on it, and I've made $300 turn into 100,000% ROI over like 3 years and it's only coming on harder since my handbasket is diversified nowadays. You have to be patient and not lose your wad, it's like walking down the street looking at pretty girls and choosing the right one.

junior varsity

Reaction score

pilots will only continue to make decent money if they jump through the hoops. They aren't going away anytime soon, it's a decent career to invest in IMO. better than much else going right now.
I'm like junior varsity in that I don't want to work a day job under somebody anymore, but I'm not like JV in that I don't have small dick syndrome about money and obsess about small tokens like status symbols and I can look at a dollar and not look down on it, and I've made $300 turn into 100,000% ROI over like 3 years and it's only coming on harder since my handbasket is diversified nowadays. You have to be patient and not lose your wad, it's like walking down the street looking at pretty girls and choosing the right one.

you gonna give me **** for doing what i like to do?
so what if i like money, material goods? thats what i like - i made my money myself, and i acquired my own material items, myself - not with parents oil money or whatever
and if i like to be all money rapping, thats what i like to do.
i dont publicly give you **** about what you like, so whats up with the beef?

Last edited:

junior varsity

Reaction score

junior varsity

Reaction score

This is styleforum, get style man.

oh and...
how much STYLE did you show in your paragraph on how you were 'different' than me...
how is calling me small dick stylish? or classy?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads