• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My very first fashion-esque leather jacket had this chemical smell to it that I just couldn't get rid of. It was so nauseating I had to get rid of it, but the thought never left my mind. Then I hear about the smell coming from these money draining CCP jackets and I get all paranoid.
uhoh.gif
3-5k is a lot for a single garment no matter how you look at it. Like, what if I do eventually cough up the cash to get a scarstitch? I'll probably email Matteo asking him to let me know if my size available, has a rotting corpse smell.

Last edited:

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't comment on the smell of white tanned leathers as I don't own any but others here can. I know @dji0 said his was like a rotting corpse which would definitely be far from a fishy smell. Doing the diluted lemon juice seemed to help as I can tell the smell is as not a strong as before. One thing I remember that I can compare it to is the salty smell of the sea. My gf and I went to the shore a few times this summer and it always reminded us of the jacket. Lol!

Last edited:

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually made it a point to smell all the leathers at the store (thanks, internet) and they all smelled fine

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol! Did anybody see you doing that and gave you a weird look?

I've handled 3 jackets (all high necks though) within the past year and they all smell the same. Luck of the draw maybe? Lol!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As a(nother) friendly reminder, you may not advertise your for-sale goods outside of the "Buy & Sell Forum," except in your signature. Again, let's not get the moderators involved.

Marlon

Reaction score
I assume you are the same person :

Btw, do they really retail at this price ? I know non tinanium are already at 2k€ but...

kmert

Reaction score
^indeed steep price, but I suppose its not far off what retailers outside EU are asking when they get this model in. Dope pair &colourway though!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

sepp

Reaction score
Trying our best to buy below retail let alone premium pricing.

Unless it's a Rolex Daytona we are talking about.

Eddie Wang

Reaction score
yes................the price is around 2.4k€ in Europe for the U-sole wiz Titanium. 2.75k€ outside Europe.......................................

Eddie Wang

Reaction score

Have anyone seen this jacket before?????????????!!! how much its gonna be & what kind of leather it is? Cors? Bison? Kangaroo ?................

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads