• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'd also be interested. I'm assuming if you buy second hand there's no way to have it repaired by them if something tears or you lose a metal part or something?

apparently its just [email protected] but idk about the 2nd hand purchases.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm... need to find someone with a larger scarstitch to try on. It is a lot of $$$ to drop on something that might not fit right and has very pain ********** US distribution.

m1kko

Reaction score

Guys who sent their stuff to ccp for repair, how did you contact CCP? did you contact via a retailer or is there some email address? I have a person asking and i know this is possible but idk how to contact ccp.

Via tassos then directly with sergio. 2nd hand probably tricky.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Via tassos then directly with sergio. 2nd hand probably tricky.

thanks i passed on the info. it wasn't for me, luckily i haven't had any issues so far...

ccp doesn't charge i think, just shipping there and back... correct?

m1kko

Reaction score

thanks i passed on the info. it wasn't for me, luckily i haven't had any issues so far...

ccp doesn't charge i think, just shipping there and back... correct?

Dunno yet, has only been 2-3 months...
1f62c.png

applegreen

Reaction score
Appreciate the info. Given how hard it is to find second hand, it looks like I'm going to end up going the Matteo route so I guess the second hand issue is not.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what leather is that mate? looks intense!

Hey man i just saw this, the leather is LUC-PTC in black (horse, i assume you know but just in case). I was shocked when i opened the box, i expected smooth leather as LUC is usually fairly smooth but this was nice. I like scarring more than graining so I'm pretty excited.

dji0

Reaction score
crazy, one of the reasons I ask for photos of the specific pair (where possible) when buying from stock. they do look great though, just completely different from what one would expect for that leather type. but as the Carol stockists remind us the leathers are "hand picked" and "unique" to each production, and the effect is always as intended haha.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

crazy, one of the reasons I ask for photos of the specific pair (where possible) when buying from stock. they do look great though, just completely different from what one would expect for that leather type. but as the Carol stockists remind us the leathers are "hand picked" and "unique" to each production, and the effect is always as intended haha.

I did get pics but to really notice that scarring you had to take a picture like i did. otherwise they just come out looking like black ccp, which is neat IMO cuz no one will catch this until they look at them in detail.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads