• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can anyone tell me if this is a fake or real Saint Laurent jacket?

jfizzle8685

Reaction score
Hello, I am wanting to purchase this jacket for my friend but I am worried it may be fake and I do not want to spend a lot of money on it if it is. I am over a day away from the seller so cannot see the item in person until I get there. But I also do not want to make the trip for something that is not
authentic. Your help is appreciated so much. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 12

jfizzle8685

Reaction score
I asked for a few more pictures and I got these - well, shall I say I demanded. The conversation has not been exactly geared towards securing a sale with me, so I got a little more stand my ground and he seems to have listened for the moment - I will definitely buy this if it is real but I need to know and I know nothing about this jacket, just that my friend loves it and I am trying to compare pics online and getting overwhelmed

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 43

jfizzle8685

Reaction score
If you’re nervous about it then don’t get it. It’s not that appealing. Nothing is for this much heartburn.
It isn't for me - I feel the same way you do lol - I am nervous because there are other ones out there going for 5x what the guy wants for this one - so I am like why is this one so cheap (it isn't cheap but you know what I mean) - I know there are so many replicas and whatnot, just trying to figure this out lol

jfizzle8685

Reaction score
IT IS A TOTAL FAKE - I JUST CAUGHT SO MUCH MORE THAN I NOTICED BEFORE - BUYERS BE AWARE!!!!!! I am going to get all my screenshots and what not cleaned up and then I will post with pics so people who are in the market for this stuff know what to be looking for

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads