1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Buco Leather Jacket Needs Love in NYC

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jazzbutcher, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jazzbutcher

jazzbutcher Member

Hey gents,
    I inherited this Buco from my dad--I estimate it's ~50 years old but it's in pretty kickass shape, save two spots where the lining and zipper fabric have come loose on the sleeve (shown below). Can anyone recommend a leather shop in Manhattan that could repair and treat this beauty with the respect it deserves? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darkchocoacai

darkchocoacai Active Member

Sub'd. Would also like to hear a few recommendations for leather places in Manhattan.

3. jasbyr

jasbyr Member

Also bumping for some leather alteration/repair shops in NYC.

4. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

bandwagon me. I remember LK or Fuuma posting a while back about the ill luxury cleaning service in NYC, someone should dig it up.

5. darkchocoacai

darkchocoacai Active Member

I'm actually looking for leather prep. Just got my first leather jacket and would like to see if I should waterproof/condition it somewhere. Never had an leather before so need to know who to call/visit.

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Jacket in OP is very easily fixable