• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers black suit 42s, sport jacket, NWT Earnest Sewn Hemingway Ddaze sz 33

boo

Reaction score
I'll have pics up by tonight, feel from to pm me with questions ahead of time. Prices are plus shipping.

1. 42 short Brooks Brothers black, 3-button suit. It retailed for $799, I believe it's their "Signature" series. It's for all practical purposes brand new and never been worn. However, jacket sleeve length and trouser hem length have been shortened. Sleeves measure 22" from top of shoulder to end of sleeve, with about an extra inch of material for lengthening. Just to give you an idea, I generally wear 32" sleeve length dress shirts. Trouser inseam is 26" with 1.5" cuffs, would measure 30" if cuffs were undone. $200. Will consider trades for conservatively patterned 40s (maybe even 38s if generously cut) suits you might be looking to get rid of.

2. Oscar de la Renta sport jacket. Has a brown/beige check pattern. Tag size 42 short, again never worn, but sleeves have been altered. 22" from top of shoulder seam to end of cuff. Arms were also tapered, and sleeve hem measures 5.5" across. I believe there's material to at least partially undo the tapering if desired. $30

3. Brand new with tags Earnest Sewn Hemingway Jeans, Ddaze wash, tag size 33" actual waist 35", never worn or hemmed. Here's

pics at revolveclothing.com $75

4. I also have have a 3-button navy Arnold Brant suit and 3-button black w/white pinstripe Calvin Klein suit, both in 42 short that have been altered similarly to the Brooks Brothers suit that I'll sell for relatively cheap. I'm not planning on posting pics, but e-mail me if you're interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads