• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand Feedback

DirtyLDN

Reaction score
Hey,

Long time site stalker, first time poster.

Just launched my site this weekend and was hoping to get some feedback & honest opinions from a crowd who are in the know, apart from friends and colleagues I've not really had to much reaction to our site or products. Hope this is cool posting on here, I'm not trying to sell or plug just a bit of market research.

Anyway, the site is www.dirtylondon.co.uk & if you could take a minute to have a look and let me know what you think, things that can be improved etc. I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Charlie
@DirtyLDN

noahsark1295

Reaction score
seems very angsty....... **** EVERYONE **** THIS ****. it seems very elitist like you are the best in the about page. also why did you only give pit to pit and not shoulder to shoulder? don't say fashion fit. the people you are marketing to know that slim is fashionable. nice job starting a brand hope it takes off! but graphic t's are a hard start, so I'll give you my best wishes.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is actually your second time posting. I don't think I can patronize a website when the person that runs it lies to me at the very start of our relationship.

DirtyLDN

Reaction score
Completely agree with the 'fashion fit' comment, that's coming off, and the size guide is from our manufacturer so it's what we'll have to run with. That's not the message we're intending to send out though and I don't think all our Tees are in that '**** THIS< **** THAT' vein, but I can see where your coming from. We are trying to send messages that people relate to more than just purposefully setting out as an anti-establishment type brand. Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it.

And it was my first post! Did a quick one in the Introductions thread after :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads