• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

"bone" colored suede shoes: what to wear with them

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently scored a pair of bone-colored suede Ferragamos off of eBay (40 bux lol) and I'm running through some ideas of what to pair them with. (By "bone" I mean sort of off-white: not quite tan, but whiter than that.)

I'll probably slog around in them with jeans, but they look too nice for that. Perhaps a lightweight, summer suit?

Any help from the sartorial masterminds who frequent these boards would be greatly appreciated.

PeterMetro

Reaction score
I think you mentioned on a previous post that you have a seersucker suit. Well I can think of nothing better to wear with it than the shoes you describe.

Obviously, these are summer shoes. I'd think that anything in that vein - khakis, linen pants, linen suits, etc - would work well.

40 dollar 'gamos? Were they new? Why can't I find deals on eBay like that?

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, they certainly looked new, but at that price, I'm not going to complain about some wear at the sole. They were 7.5 D. Just my size
And this is the first good shoe deal I got on eBay. With my foot size, it's extremely hard to find anything besides the usual garbage people post on there. I don't own a seersucker suit, I just sorta asked about getting one. I was thinking about getting a linen one for the summer; perhaps these shoes would go with that quite nicely.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy