1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNIB Common Projects Nubuck Tan / Beige Bball High-Top Sneakers US 10 EU 43 $475

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by newbie79, Sep 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior Member

Very cool high-top nubuck leather sneakers in tan featuring panelling throughout. In size US 10 / EU 43 but fits a bit large. Also have this available in navy blue. Some pictures from the internet.​

Comes in original box with extra pair of laces and dust bag.​

• Details:
    • Perforated detailing at round toe.​
    • Tonal lace-up closure.​
    • Padded tongue. ​
    • Gold series stamp at outer heel.​
    • Stitch reinforced rubber sole.​
    • Tonal stitching.​
    • Upper: nubuck leather.​
    • Sole: rubber.​
    • Made in Italy.​
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions. All the items I sell are guaranteed 100% authentic. All sales are final.

I ship from the Netherlands to the confirmed address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $30.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana, Kiton, Tom Ford items).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016

2. newbie79

newbie79 Senior Member

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about although I do know yoox. Bit gross to start accusing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.