• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLACK DENIM JACKET USED BY LEO DICAPRIO JULY 2019

guille423

Reaction score
Does anyone know where can I find that particular denim jacket? I know it's pretty common but I like everything about that one...

It's the one from this video:

Attachments

• 15944828-7239221-Cool_Leo_The_Wolf_of_Wall_Street_actor_wore_all_black_in_a_tee_j-a-65_1562899...jpg
    15944828-7239221-Cool_Leo_The_Wolf_of_Wall_Street_actor_wore_all_black_in_a_tee_j-a-65_1562899...jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 613

-ajb

Reaction score
So i found this one online but i'm not sure.. what do you think?

For sure the collar is different

good find!

I did some pretty intense searching myself but couldn't come up with an exact match

the buttons don't have the same shine, but as a substitute closer than anything i've found

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The other day I was at a levi's store and saw one exactly similar with the caved in buttons. Nothing special about that Leo jacket in fact it looks basic.

Agent Eternal

Reaction score
Looking for it as well. It is perfect!

Initially i thought it was a Rag & Bone one but after closer inspection it is not, If i manage to find it i will post here as well.

grzzi

Reaction score
saw it yesterday, perfect jacket. probably tom ford, he didnt fade it himself for sure. :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads