• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***BIG DROPS***Tradernick's Not-Quite-Mega Shoe sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tradernick

Reaction score
All sold - thanks SF!

Welcome to my not-quite-mega shoe sale thread. All items ship within 24 hours. No holds please. Any questions, please PM.

1. Santoni Elliston 9.5D lace-up Oxford (shoe trees not included). Bought new and worn exactly once. You'll wait a long time to find these at a lower price on eBay when shipping is included. It's possible, but they're usually size 7 or 12. They usually sell for about $150 + shipping.

If you’re one of those people who don’t like the appearance of deep creases in your shoes, check out these Ellistons. I’m on my second pair for daily wearing and they just don’t crease in the way that most shoes do. The leather is nice and soft, but very durable. These shoes are very comfortable. Reason for selling: I was looking for a 10D on eBay and couldn’t find one, so I took a chance on these 9.5D, but it didn’t work out.Drop to $100 shipped!!.

july2011sales014.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

july2011sales016.jpg

july2011sales017.jpg

2. Next up is a nice Chukka from To Boot New York in cognac in size 10 (no letter after the 10). This is the lace-up Athens style. Stored with shoe trees (not included). Uppers show very little creasing. Price includes shipping in the original box and I will include a shoe bag. Drop to $70 shipped

Someone asked for the sole measurements - they are

L = 12 3/8"
Width at widest point = 4 3/8"
IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

3. Like new Johnston and Murphy Saddle Shoes, 10D. Soles are 12.25 x 4.375. Leather lining. J & M don't get a lot of love around here but I have learned that this is because of the have produced some crap in other lines. These are Made in Italy (not India or Mexico) and are really well constructed. They may have been tried on a worn around the house by the previous seller, but I'm pretty sure they've never been outside (see pics of soles). White mark on the upper in first shot is a camera artifact. Drop to $45 shipped
IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Attachments

• july 2011 sales 014.JPG
    july 2011 sales 014.JPG
    703.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

tradernick

Reaction score
Sorry, the sizing info somehow got lost when I combined the threads! These are marked as a '10' without any letter after it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads