• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best vaporizer

robbz9206

Reaction score
besides a volcano you can get the launch box for under $100
box_w_loonie_2.gif

IMG_3216_2.gif

IMG_1496_2w.gif

IMG_1507_1w.gif

http://magic-flight.com/

This just arrived in the mail and i'm like
lol8[1].gif

What is this thing made out of? Is it safe?
The following materials are used in the construction of the Box: Select birch hardwood, Stainless steel screen (the same material used in high-end cookware), copper plated steel rods, Acrylic (Plexi-glass) cover, and a stainless steel spring clip (for the cover). There is no solder (no lead) used in the screen bonding. The added/optional draw pipe accessories (not necessary to use the Box) are also made of Acrylic.

There are no hazardous materials used anywhere in the Box, so yes, the Box is safe. None of these components or materials ever get hot enough to be of any concern.

Usage:
Expect a single loading to provide between 4 and 8 hits, each of around 20 seconds in length. The key is to tap or shake the box to stir the load from time to time -- this ensures even and consistent results.

I recommend Sanyo batteries.
51lNcGYdHTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop-...3468294&sr=1-3

fffffut

Reaction score
yo theres a weed thread
but yes this thing is ******* great
did you get the updated version?

robbz9206

Reaction score
I heard about a new version coming out with a on/off button? I dont know man i think i have the original and it's so small (2.5 by 1.25 by 0.9 inches). It's been working great this afternoon, do you know about a new version coming out?

fffffut

Reaction score
well i know they added some things like a battery buffer and a screen ring
i have no idea what they do, but depending one where you ordered from, you may have got the new one
yeah this thing is really tiny
like you dont realize it until you actually get it and hold it

Suave

Reaction score
at this heads shop they have butane ones. how are they?

sounds unhealthy

robbz9206

Reaction score
Oh yea yea i got that new one then. I know for real so small how do they build all that technology in it???

fffffut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suave
at this heads shop they have butane ones. how are they?

sounds unhealthy

well idk much about the butane ones, but this thing just beats it in portability and ease of use
like literally anywhere you can just take a hit
Originally Posted by robbz9206
Oh yea yea i got that new one then. I know for real so small how do they build all that technology in it???
i guess its pretty simple haha
basically the battery touches the wire and transfers the heat and turns the led on

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads