• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best food shows

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Congrats! I didn't even know...

How was Mr. Flay?
Always wanted to meet him and Morimoto-san.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I will watch it. Its on in an hour and a half.

e23

Reaction score
I honestly enjoy watching Diners Drive ins and Dives even though I HATE that douche Guy.

Although at the same time, I hate being hungry when watching it.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Congrats! I didn't even know...

How was Mr. Flay?
Always wanted to meet him and Morimoto-san.

flay was great. really great guy. although sometimes he may appear to be cocky on tv, he really isn't

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ congratulations to you!

can someone post a link of the episode online?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Just finished watching the episode. That bacon creme anglaise sounds extraordinary. You guys know how much I love bacon... I thought it was sort of funny how many people you had to ask to find some judges. No, I'm sorry - I'm way too busy to eat amazing free chocolate deserts on national television. ...wait, what?
biggrin.gif
Oh, and fwiw Chris, I liked your shirt. Couldn't really see any deets on the denim/shoes - but your shirt popped nicely on tv.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Just finished watching the episode. That bacon creme anglaise sounds extraordinary.
You guys know how much I love bacon...

I've obviously never had DT's version, but at school I have had bacon-flavored ice cream before. It's really.... bizzare, exactly like the woman on the show said. You bite and get the sweetness, like a regular ice cream, but then on the back end of it you get the smokiness and the bacon flavor, and for a second, it's kind of like "Did I really just taste bacon?" Really good though. Hard to describe adequately.

Nothing is cooler than food that makes you react like that. Really awesome stuff.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ used to like Bizarre Foods, but lately the show's getting stale and seems to be losing its steam. Apparently after the umpteenth fried brain/grilled bug/raw bottomdweller the novelty gets stale.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
This is my list of food shows that I just cannot miss;

1) Heston Blumenthal - In Search of Perfection

This finished downloading while I was out today. I'm just a few episodes in, but this show is ******* amazing so far. Really great suggestion.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
This finished downloading while I was out today. I'm just a few episodes in, but this show is ******* amazing so far. Really great suggestion.

Glad you like it. It's probably my favorite.

suzuka

Reaction score
Originally Posted by e23
I honestly enjoy watching Diners Drive ins and Dives even though I HATE that douche Guy.

I agree with you. The show about greasey spoons is awesome but I can't stand the host with the dyed golden locks, sun damaged skin and porcupine hair.

Ramsey's kitchen nightmares is great too.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeeeeeees