• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Fatburning supplements and techniques

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best supplements and techniques to burn off that
spam[1].gif

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my lifting buddies uses:

Endorush
Nicoreete gum
MegoPro's ephedrine
Aspirin
Conspicuous amounts of H20
Cardio 20 minutes 3 times a week.

The guy is shredded.

And he'll die of a heartattack right?
Just teasing, he's pretty smart as he doesn't take too much of one thing and cycles them.
2 days one, 2 days a different one.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrRogers
DNP and clen
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

MrR

-Here we go again
boxing[1].gif

---
Have you used DNP?
eek.gif

Are you a professional bodybuilder?

Yea, clen is safer than eph/and a Venti mocha in my book.

MrRogers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
---
Have you used DNP?
eek.gif

Are you a professional bodybuilder?

Yea, clen is safer than eph/and a Venti mocha in my book.

Haha, no I have never used DNP and anyone who does IMO, regardless of how careful they are, is an idiot. There is no reasonable excuse for ingesting such a substance when the exact same results can be achieved through diet and safer drugs over a longer period of time. It does work though; the weight DNP sheds off in a week long period is just insane.

Anytime I cut i relied heavily on diet and cardio and much less on drugs. GIve yourself time for the diet and cardio to do its work (12-16) weeks if you're getting ready for competition. I liked to run anadrol for the last 4 weeks and then a diuretic the final week to flush all the water out. The change in your physique is really astounding that final week. I might run some masteron or halotestin (harsh as hell) also if available but I never responded well to winny.

I know some like ECA stacks but I can't take ephedrine. Even a small does makes me feel like im on crack lol (no i never smoked crack)

Cutting is all diet manipulation and cardio; really separates the men from the boys come comp time.

MrR

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, no I have never used DNP and anyone who does IMO, regardless of how careful they are, is an idiot. There is no reasonable excuse for ingesting such a substance when the exact same results can be achieved through diet and safer drugs over a longer period of time. It does work though; the weight DNP sheds off in a week long period is just insane.

Anytime I cut i relied heavily on diet and cardio and much less on drugs. GIve yourself time for the diet and cardio to do its work (12-16) weeks if you're getting ready for competition. I liked to run anadrol for the last 4 weeks and then a diuretic the final week to flush all the water out. The change in your physique is really astounding that final week. I might run some masteron or halotestin (harsh as hell) also if available but I never responded well to winny.

I know some like ECA stacks but I can't take ephedrine. Even a small does makes me feel like im on crack lol (no i never smoked crack)

Cutting is all diet manipulation and cardio; really separates the men from the boys come comp time.

MrR

--- Oh I'm more into health. I might use an occassionally eph 1/2 tab aspirin/ some endorush. I'm just into a lean, muscular physique. I'm just in it for health and women. My stage is the bedroom and that's about as far as I want to go with it.

But I understand your dedication, and can vouch that a contest physque in bodybuilding takes sacrifice like no other sport. It's a complete lifestlye in order to compete. You have to have genetics first, diet, nutrition, smart training, and a keen pharmological approach. You're a daredevil, but not more risky than a runningback, auto racer, and definitely safer than a boxer.
That DNP is the scariest crap I've ever heard of. Now this I could see someone die from very easily actually.

fatherseanfan

Reaction score
For those of us who don't know what all these things are or don't know the acronyms, could someone explain?

What is a fat burning supplement that just an average guy who lifts (ie. not a competitive bodybuilder) could take -- SAFELY -- to help burn fat?

smw356

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fatherseanfan
For those of us who don't know what all these things are or don't know the acronyms, could someone explain?

What is a fat burning supplement that just an average guy who lifts (ie. not a competitive bodybuilder) could take -- SAFELY -- to help burn fat?

While some of the stuff is quite safe if used correctly, if your diet and exercise regimens arent really in order turning to chemical assistance isnt really going to help you much.

MrRogers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by smw356
While some of the stuff is quite safe if used correctly, if your diet and exercise regimens arent really in order turning to chemical assistance isnt really going to help you much.

Ditto, really get your diet and cardio schedule down. A guy who is religious about these 2 aspects of weight loss is going to drop BF better than the guy whose taking OTC supps and eating whole pizzas.

ECA stacks (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin) used to work for many but since being taken off the market a while back most formulations have replaced the ephedrine with some other crap that does nothing.

MrR

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ditto, really get your diet and cardio schedule down. A guy who is religious about these 2 aspects of weight loss is going to drop BF better than the guy whose taking OTC supps and eating whole pizzas.

ECA stacks (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin) used to work for many but since being taken off the market a while back most formulations have replaced the ephedrine with some other crap that does nothing.

MrR

http://www.mega-pro.com/index_otc.php
Ephedrine is available again, it's a state by state issue.
Add 200 mg. caffiene
and One Aspirin

AdamG

Reaction score
Green tea.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

MrR

The ECA stack worked great for me for fat loss, but what I didn't like was how effortless my cardio became. I would run effortlessly on the stack, but off the stack I struggled, especially on race day. Finally I dropped it altogether and stick with coffee and accept the greatly reduced results.

A*C*E

Reaction score
There is a way you can loose a lot of weight in short amound of time without lossing any muscle mass or looking like Nicole Richie try the volocity diet - it comes from people who rather know what they are doing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads