• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best bespoke service of world

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

My contribution to this thread was very useful, nevertheless.

6ce35193.jpg

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks, that makes more sense. I have heard great things about WW Chan, and looking at Alan's suit made by Chan from the Armoury, I wouldn't disagree that they do make nice suits. How are the price range for WW Chan's?

Starting prices for two-piece suits from fairly inexpensive cloths (e.g., VBC 110) would be close to $1,300 (U.S.), I think. For a lot of the good British cloths, I believe the range these days would be $1,600 to $1,800. If you get into luxe fabrics, cashmere blends and such, the price can be considerably more than that.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I am looking for some bespoke suits, money is not the problem, I heard that Hardy Amies has the best ones.

So, I want to know from you, where can I find the best bespoke suit?

Why do you want bespoke suits, what are you looking for?

Paddock

Reaction score
Quote: Just looking for the best service and the best suits, where should I go?

Last edited:

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just looking for the best service and the best suits, where should I go?

I know Bijan just died a few months ago, but trying calling his shop in Beverly Hills for the best suits all around.

If it's good enough for kings and sultans, it'll be good enough for you.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, if money and travel were no obstacles, I might be tempted to try Henry Poole. It is such an esteemed and venerable tailoring house. Moreover, if their suits were good enough for such diverse notables as Napoleon III, Kaiser Bill and Buffalo Bill, they should surely be plenty good for the likes of me!

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Caraceni, Huntsman, Gianni Campagna, and Maurice Sedwell.

This reply is excellent in many ways, but the best perhaps being that one of the 'tailors' recommended is really just an MTM outfit.

Such a useless thread
frown.gif

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This reply is excellent in many ways, but the best perhaps being that one of the 'tailors' recommended is really just an MTM outfit.

Such a useless thread :(

I think it's probably like asking, what's the best restaurant in world? Everyone's opinion will be different. Some might suggest the best bespoke is found in Savile Row, some might suggest Milan, some might suggest New York, some might suggest Hong Kong.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads