• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Berg and Berg

13.characters

Reaction score
Very interesting post, as usual!
However, I don't find "Made in EU" trousers. Only Italy or Portugal. As for tailoring, it's even "worse" but it's written "Made in Europe". Which is very vague.
You are right! The trousers do say "Made in Portugal" instead of "Made in Europe". I just assumed it's the same as with tailoring. I'm thinking the "Made in Portugal" trousers and "Made in Europe" tailoring both are made in the same place. And it's possibly not Portugal - as I've seen B&B sometimes copies descriptions from other garments and there are "errors" in weight, etc. Might be that the Portugal was left out from something and they changed the Europe only on tailoring. Hey, but we can always just as the CS where they make the trousers and jackets. Bet it's the same factory, taking into account same stitching threads and buttons that have changed up after the switch.

I saw on the new Spring looks they sneaked peaked a navy blazer for the spring/summer collection - it's for sure "Made in EU" one. So doesn't look like they'll be returning back to "Made in Italy" tailoring. At least for the upcoming season...

WaIIace

Reaction score
So, the beige ones in my size were sold out. Can anyone suggest similar khaki trousers in the same price point? (150) I mean high rise, etc.

DL5392

Reaction score
Anyone can comment on the Arnold trouser fit? Is the size guide accurate? I have fairly thick thighs, not sure to go 50 or 52

NassimBandini

Reaction score
Anyone can comment on the Arnold trouser fit? Is the size guide accurate? I have fairly thick thighs, not sure to go 50 or 52

Berg & Berg isn't Drake's: they know how to measure their own stuff. :D

Kidding aside, I have an Arnold trousers in size 48 and the size guide was very accurate. I don't have thick thighs so it's for a more relaxed/spring/summer style that I use it.

DL5392

Reaction score
Berg & Berg isn't Drake's: they know how to measure their own stuff. :D

Kidding aside, I have an Arnold trousers in size 48 and the size guide was very accurate. I don't have thick thighs so it's for a more relaxed/spring/summer style that I use it.
do you find the fit roomy or slim?

jeremygo

Reaction score
I'm 90% sure this jacket is using a fabric I've had my eye on from Maison Hellard's Heures Blues book... so this may be my pick up for this S/S. That said I never understood why places don't list where the fabric is from.

NassimBandini

Reaction score
Not interested by anything B&B this season, which is a shame since I live in Spain so I was expecting more things for the hot weather. It is a Scandinavian brand after all.

I might try to get a cotton/linen shirt since even oxford is a bit too hot for several months of the year here.

tonicab

Reaction score
Not interested by anything B&B this season, which is a shame since I live in Spain so I was expecting more things for the hot weather. It is a Scandinavian brand after all.

I might try to get a cotton/linen shirt since even oxford is a bit too hot for several months of the year here.
If you are living in the South of Spain as me, you can get any t-shirt or polos, but if you want other things, get them only in winter season with discount.
I have bought several things from them (Two coats, a lot of Ferdinand shirts, trousers, Mina,...) and only for autumn or winter.

NassimBandini

Reaction score
All wool trousers are now made in Portugal (instead of Italy).

Price is still the same as before though

See: https://bergbergstore.com/en-fr/collections/coming-soon

yep, good thing I got all the trousers I needed and which should last me for years and years.

I actually work in sales and brands like B&B are doing themselves a disservice to not acknowledge the elephant in the room (same as Drake’s with its pricing).

People are not stupid and you would be surprised what some transparency does in a positive way.

But I guess it works for them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads