1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ben Silver Santoni (and others) are On Sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by aportnoy, Mar 25, 2006.

1. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Ben Silver has put all of their Santoni shoes on sale including the two Fatte A Mono models (the antique brown split toe and the antique brown whole cut with medallion). They are all reduced by about 50%. Hurry if you're interested as there are limited sizes available.

Here's the link.

http://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefro...t=330&show=361

2. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

How do these shoes fit - the Fatte a Mano specifically?

3. brass4321

brass4321 Active Member

I actually bought the split-toe last week at the Santoni sale in NY ($250) in a size 7D - I wear a 7-7.5D in EG and a 7D C&J 337.

4. aportnoy

I actually bought the split-toe last week at the Santoni sale in NY ($250) in a size 7D - I wear a 7-7.5D in EG and a 7D C&J 337.

Nice score.[​IMG] I never made it to the Santoni sale, maybe next year?

5. brass4321

brass4321 Active Member

The FAM loafer I picked up is even nicer - though it is a 7.5D and a bit loose - length is perfect but the ankle isn't all that snug - they look great with jeans so I can wear them with heavier socks but the fit could still be better - I may pass by Vogel to see if any sort of inserts might help - they were just too beautiful to pass up - stickered at $1,250 and again, I payed $250

6. brass4321

brass4321 Active Member

Andrew - I do need to get some shots up so you can see my EG's from the trunk show - absolutely gorgeous - I'll put up my 2 Vass customs and recent Santonis as well - just need to locate my camera first

7. aportnoy

Andrew - I do need to get some shots up so you can see my EG's from the trunk show - absolutely gorgeous - I'll put up my 2 Vass customs and recent Santonis as well - just need to locate my camera first

Can't wait to see them, those Santoni loafers sound exquisite.