• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baseball Caps

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by brianoh
I'm going back on topic. I know what you mean by the New Eras looking too clean.. thanks for the suggestion, will look into it.

Yeah, if you appreciate the Negro Leagues or the old Cuban Leagues for example you will find some good stuff

If I was a Yankee fan, I would rock this

1067_1361_large.jpg

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Yeah, if you appreciate the Negro Leagues or the old Cuban Leagues for example you will find some good stuff If I was a Yankee fan, I would kill myself
ftfy BTW, another good site for old school caps is Dugout Memories...lots of cool old timey stuff. ALways score on Fathers Day for my pops with some sort of Brooklyn Dodger garb/memorabilia. http://www.dugout-memories.com/

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
ftfy

BTW, another good site for old school caps is Dugout Memories...lots of cool old timey stuff. ALways score on Fathers Day for my pops with some sort of Brooklyn Dodger garb/memorabilia.
http://www.dugout-memories.com/

Sox fan?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Sox fan?

sounds like a mets fan(like me!)

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I cared about baseball I would get one of those Cooperstown collection hats. But I don't.

Not really siding with either side but yea uncontrol you are pretty annoying.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I were an angry transvestite I'd wear a snakeskin baseball cap.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ebbets is nice tho i missed out on the navy from Inventory... i am looking at norse project now

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
No, I just get really annoyed when people invent a trait for someone, and then insult them for said trait. Pet peeve
This from one of the most insulting and condescending people on here. SMH. What about non- sports related baseball hats? I have seen some that are just solid colors that look descent. Jason Statham wears one in the Untouchables.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
sounds like a mets fan(like me!)

Mets fan?!?! How'd you like that double header sweep sir?

Ha just playing both of our teams need to get it going to catch the ******* Phils, although tough situation you guys have going on. I hope that in the craziness they trade Wright to the Braves

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads