• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barney's Webstore

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is old news or not, but I just noticed it a minute ago. It looks like Barney's replaced their old website with a new webstore. Seems to be missing a lot of the good stuff from the store (i.e. don't see any Nice Collective or Rag & Bone), but its a start...

http://www.barneys.com/

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I don't know if this is old news or not, but I just noticed it a minute ago. It looks like Barney's replaced their old website with a new webstore. Seems to be missing a lot of the good stuff from the store (i.e. don't see any Nice Collective or Rag & Bone), but its a start...

http://www.barneys.com/

Yea it's cool that they have it up but I'm unimpressed with their stock.

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
I noticed this the last time I was there. I didn't think of it at the time, but now that you mention it, it seems that they are doing the webstore. Also, doens't Barney's carry Nudie? Cause I could of sworn that they had it on the web store the last time and how much is shipping, cause I have a feeling that shopping there go a whole lot easier.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by weirdnjfan1
I noticed this the last time I was there. I didn't think of it at the time, but now that you mention it, it seems that they are doing the webstore. Also, doens't Barney's carry Nudie? Cause I could of sworn that they had it on the web store the last time and how much is shipping, cause I have a feeling that shopping there go a whole lot easier.

Barney's has shittons of Nudies. Probably their biggest stock of jeans is Nudie, at least when I went there. I'm surprised they don't sell them online. They'd sell like mad, with SuperFuture lurkers on the trigger-finger.

Ahaz

Reaction score
They have Nudies for sale now under Co-op Denim?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they have Slim Jims and RR Greycast online at the moment

Roland

Reaction score
Their webstore seems like a fair representation of their denim bar at the NY Co-op. The True Religions are impressive. I guess you can buy a crappy brand at Barneys and still look good. I thought True Religions would be a flash in the pan, but maybe they're going to be around for a while. I want to think they learned a thing or two about jeans before entering the Asian market, but my heart tells me they're selling their ugliest stuff there. On a side not, the ES Logans look really nice. This is the first time I've seen them surpass the abrasion on the Maz 3ds. Too bad they *********** jeans up with the ripped knees and leather back pocket. http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/prod...egoryId=281244

Dill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roland
Their webstore seems like a fair representation of their denim bar at the NY Co-op.

The True Religions are impressive. I guess you can buy a crappy brand at Barneys and still look good. I thought True Religions would be a flash in the pan, but maybe they're going to be around for a while. I want to think they learned a thing or two about jeans before entering the Asian market, but my heart tells me they're selling their ugliest stuff there.

On a side not, the ES Logans look really nice. This is the first time I've seen them surpass the abrasion on the Maz 3ds. Too bad they *********** jeans up with the ripped knees and leather back pocket.
http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/prod...egoryId=281244

I saw a True Religion boutique this weekend in Manhattan Beach.

tangerine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dill
I saw a True Religion boutique this weekend in Manhattan Beach.

I wonder if there will be a True Religion spring water or energy drink, like Von Dutch has.

And I wonder if Barney's will offer it on their web store? (I am on topic!)

Dill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tangerine
I wonder if there will be a True Religion spring water or energy drink, like Von Dutch has.

And I wonder if Barney's will offer it on their web store? (I am on topic!)

I sure do hope True Religion goes the way of Von Dutch, and that all of those girls who have spent thousands of dollars on trendy jeans are left with nothing to wear. Staying on topic, Barneys web store should have a better selection of brands that they carry in their stores.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics