• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That jacket... I like. Is that some gentle roping as well (as oppose to gentle groping)?

Last edited:

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today marks the two year anniversary since I ordered my TOJ leather jackets.

Today, I've placed my heart in someone else hands, and have sent Aero an email, placing an order.

Having dealt with Aero before, I can assure you that you're in good hands. Their customer service is excellent and they deliver to schedule (3 months roughly).

The jackets are pretty good too ;)

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did it this morning. First a white shirt- didn't work well. Then this very pale sky blue shirt. Added a sky blue Polka dot pocket square. Polo suede db loake cannon and Filson otter green briefcase.

Last edited:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else here loving this breaking story about modern-day bushrangers, the Stoccos?

Mind you, they sound like petulant arseholes. And nobody should ever condone theft, vandalism, and (especially) shooting at the police.

But what a great story. How the hell have they managed to evade capture for this long?

If they could just contrive to steal from the rich and give to the poor, they could transform themselves into modern legends. Alas, I don't think this is on their agenda.

Film rights beckon.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coxy the police can't even find lost people in the bush that want to be found you expect them to track down two blokes that are armed and hiding?!? Film rights to Police Academy XXVIII more like...

True, that.

Our police have more technology than they've ever had before and yet they don't seem to be able to do as good a job as they did back in 1880 when they were searching for the Kelly gang.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True I suppose, but put yourself in their shoes. They need cash, petrol, food, and other basics. They can't work for money any more - their cover is blown. They can't make ATM withdrawals. Going into any kind of shop is risky.

I'd say it's just a matter of time before they are cornered. Then what? A shoot-out? Let's hope not.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say it's just a matter of time before they are cornered. Then what? A shoot-out? Let's hope not.

Now I've got "The Wild Colonial Boy" going around and around in my head, and I can't find a really good version to listen to on YouTube. Damn you, Coxie!

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xpost. Cox I borrowed your susu .

MD, I think that the suit itself looks good, but I have two, small criticisms:

1) I would have chosen a different pocked square, either a plain white square, or one that was more muted, with a darker pattern.

2) I think that all suits should be worn with ties and that wearing a three-piece suit, in particular, really demands a tie, rather than an open-necked shirt. The informality of the open collar with no tie clashes with the formality of the suit and waistcoast, to my mind.

Last edited:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with JM. Plus you really shouldn't have borrowed my suit.

However, I'll forgive you if you have it dry-cleaned before returning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads