• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyHoffa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a much better deal, he charges $11USD to ship to Aus. It's almost closed too, only 50mls left of the TV. Also theres 45mls left to close of tobacco oud. I've put my name down for the tobacco oud, if you happen to live in Brisbane let me know and we could save on shipping.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/297293-TOM-FORD-SPLITS-125-(50ml)-US-CANADA-amp-PM-ME-FOR-WORLDWIDE

lol!

Ovlov and I just went ahead with his suggested deal! Is the difference really that much?

We ended up being hit with only $10 shipping - each.

Erwino

Reaction score
lol!

Ovlov and I just went ahead with his suggested deal! Is the difference really that much?

We ended up being hit with only $10 shipping - each.

Generally the going rate of TFPB is about $2-2.5 USD per ml. It just depends who you are buying it from, and whether they are doing it at cost price so they can split a bottle, or are making a profit. I ended up picking up a 20ml decant of it for $50 AUD + $7 shipping.

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/sect...d/TOM_FORD_Private_Blend/Tobacco_Vanille.html

Last edited:

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Erwino, for future reference, please don't quote spam. Instead, just use the "flag" button (at the bottom left-hand side of the post in question) to report it to a moderator.

Hopefully, the post will then be deleted in its entirety. As a result, if you quote it, it will then look rather odd once it's been deleted.

JimmyHoffa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Erwino

Reaction score
Right, well, I paid $180 for Leather - 65ml.

So I was more on the pricey end.

Well done though!

That's not too bad I guess. Tuscan leather is awesome though, one of my favourites. Theres a ton of facebook fragrance groups that do regular splits.

Aussie Fragrance Network
Fragrance Marketplace
Fragrance Democracy
The Fragrance Guru Nation
International Fragrance Split Association

To name just a few. Then theres also the splitting forum on basenotes.

You can also find users at all these places that sell decants of their own personal supply. Just like anything, do your research, as some are better than others.

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting comments on the proposed Myer DJ merger. General view seems to be that merging two struggling business with outmoded business models will do little to solve the underlying problems and offer little new to consumers.

On another issue, Turkish cotton? It's often praised as ideal for towels, but how does it stack up for shirting?

It's a little stiff. Hard-wearing, though.

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nabil.

Could say the same about me.

Don't really hear much about Turkish cotton but might give it a go.

cheers.gif

Wearing a shirt made out of Turkish cotton right now, actually.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's not too bad I guess. Tuscan leather is awesome though, one of my favourites. Theres a ton of facebook fragrance groups that do regular splits.

Aussie Fragrance Network
Fragrance Marketplace
Fragrance Democracy
The Fragrance Guru Nation
International Fragrance Split Association

To name just a few. Then theres also the splitting forum on basenotes.

You can also find users at all these places that sell decants of their own personal supply. Just like anything, do your research, as some are better than others.

Just FYI, AFN is a closed Facebook group. A couple of other splitting groups I'm aware of are also closed now due to demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads