• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That Versace has all the indications with the label and Versace "chop". In fact even looking at the jacket sitting there it has the fall of the genuine article.

One of my favourite stores has someone who drops size 52EUR Canali suits off from time to time. One unfortunately today had a pulled thread in front.

Well-spotted. Mr. Spoopoker also said it was the real thing. Do you know if that is the "pre-death" label, by any chance?

I'll have to find that store of yours. Some EU52s fit me quite well. :)

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was nervous wreck after that. I remember being at the final Sydney match in 2001 when we won. That was bad enough.

The night before the current Brisbane test Fox replayed the 2001 series. absolutely wonderful rugby. Liam Gill's lineout win at the 78 min was reminisent of Justin Harrison in the final 2001 test.

Next week could be hell on wheels,that is if the Wallabies learn to catch and pass.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sent an email off to Nungar about getting the following RMW boots:

Yearling model in tan, size 9 (much smaller than I thought I'd be) in a flat heel with leather on leather soles (much more breathable than the dynamic flex stuff).

Really was surprised at trying on RMW - a lot looked really clunky, but the Yearling was perfect (just not the perfect colour, and prefer a flat heel myself) - hopefully this works out.

:)

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow! Nungar just called me (6pm on a Sunday) because the price of RMW is increasing by $30 tomorrow - so Steve (the owner) called me to talk me through an order so that I'd save some $$$.

What a champ.

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally like the dynaflex - has the durability of rubber but with the sleekness of a leather sole.

Also, whilst I don't like price hikes as much as the next person, RMWs are on par with C&J and Churches and still $100 cheaper.

Last edited:

andrewjamesdean

Reaction score
Forgive me for asking a question that I know has been asked before, but I have searched and can't find the relevant posts.

My favourite jeans are starting to wear heavily at the crotch, and the denim is paper thin there. I'd like to have them repaired and recall someone (TheBrownMan perhaps) saying that they have used a shop for a similar job with very pleasing results. Anyone able to provide some suggestions?

Thanks

ovlov

Reaction score
I personally like the dynaflex - has the durability of rubber but with the sleekness of a leather sole.

Also, whilst I don't like price hikes as much as the next person, RMWs are on par with C&J and Churches and still $100 cheaper.

But they're work boots...

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Forgive me for asking a question that I know has been asked before, but I have searched and can't find the relevant posts.

My favourite jeans are starting to wear heavily at the crotch, and the denim is paper thin there. I'd like to have them repaired and recall someone (TheBrownMan perhaps) saying that they have used a shop for a similar job with very pleasing results. Anyone able to provide some suggestions?

Thanks

http://www.righthanddistribution.com

Yowzer

Reaction score
I have a RMW pair (comfort craftsman) and they work quite well as dress boots in an office environment. Quite a lot of the older fellows I know wear RMW to work. But I can see why people think they're work boots, mainly due to the elastic grip on the sides which is synonymous with safety boots.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1) It was definitely comfortable, but I liked the feel of the leather/leather better. Six of one, ha;f a dozen of the other. Probs topy them though ;).

2) To be honest, the extra 20-30 wasn't going to bother me, but I appreciated the effort to do me a favour at an awkward time (hence mentioning it).

Last edited:

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a RMW pair (comfort craftsman) and they work quite well as dress boots in an office environment. Quite a lot of the older fellows I know wear RMW to work. But I can see why people think they're work boots, mainly due to the elastic grip on the sides which is synonymous with safety boots.

Pretty much every barrister here wears them. Probably a reflection of where I'm from (the Hunter) but they're definitely the gentleman's shoe IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads