1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Athletic Thighs?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BubblyMasquerade, Aug 10, 2006.

1. The Devil's Hands

The Devil's Hands Senior member

i've yet to see a cyclist built like a speed ice skater.

[​IMG]
    I give you Jan Ullrich.

He has a low RPM style that requires a lot more pedal torque than Lance does, so he's built differently.

[​IMG]

Olympic weightlifting champion Pyrros Dimas. As you can see, here is a completely different animal. Does Rag and Bone make anything that would fit poor Pyrros?

2. glenn

glenn Member

alright so i've dug up an old pair of cK jeans from the mess that is my wardrobe. would you consider these too tight? i'm thinking bout some form of alteration (tapering, shortening) at the bottom.

[​IMG]

3. KingKongLives

KingKongLives Active Member

4. glenn

glenn Member

not even around the thighs?
    thank you!

this was after i stuffed a tub of protein down each leg in an effort to get them stretched out lol.

perhaps this will demonstrate some of the tightness.
    [​IMG]

5. Studio27

Studio27 Senior member

He has a low RPM style that requires a lot more pedal torque than Lance does, so he's built differently.

getting closer but... still not what i'm talking about. although i will admit that he has legs that are bigger than the run of the mill cyclist... but a lot has to do with the angle of the pic. i googled him and they looked a lot smaller.

[​IMG]

but

[​IMG]

those are some treetrunks.

no comparison.