• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Athletic Thighs?

The Devil's Hands

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Studio27
i've yet to see a cyclist built like a speed ice skater.

I give you Jan Ullrich.

He has a low RPM style that requires a lot more pedal torque than Lance does, so he's built differently.

Olympic weightlifting champion Pyrros Dimas. As you can see, here is a completely different animal. Does Rag and Bone make anything that would fit poor Pyrros?

glenn

Reaction score
alright so i've dug up an old pair of cK jeans from the mess that is my wardrobe. would you consider these too tight? i'm thinking bout some form of alteration (tapering, shortening) at the bottom.

glenn

Reaction score
not even around the thighs?
thank you!

this was after i stuffed a tub of protein down each leg in an effort to get them stretched out lol.

perhaps this will demonstrate some of the tightness.

Studio27

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Devil's Hands
He has a low RPM style that requires a lot more pedal torque than Lance does, so he's built differently.

getting closer but... still not what i'm talking about. although i will admit that he has legs that are bigger than the run of the mill cyclist... but a lot has to do with the angle of the pic. i googled him and they looked a lot smaller.

but

those are some treetrunks.

no comparison.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.