• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@sinnedk
 Another late note on the hoodie topic, I own the KKA piece from SS15. Really nice slim cut and good lengths for taller guys. The hand pockets can kind of flare open, but it doesn't bother me.

thanks man, i actually have one coming in the mail today from a diff season probably fw14, hope it works out, will post pics or on BS :p

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

That is very nice. I am not sure it's what I am looking for ATM and I was trying to keep price low but I'll book mark that just in case, size 3 should fit a 48/50?

I just picked this up in berlin from oukan for around 170$usd.
Great shop, lots of accessible pieces and good staff.
Its less of a hoodie, but the high turtle neck thing is pretty fun, and theres some good details and fabric mixing. Hits that cozy-wizard aesthetic.
Sized up 2 for a roomy fit.

Also went through darklands berlin, that was quite a retail experience. Such a amazing space and presentation.

Last edited:

DeadBoy

Reaction score
From my convo with Mercury the wjk hoody you have is an old model they aren't making at the moment. It's replaced with a raglan version. Hence you are lucky you got it, I'm jealous.

Re suus, Raul is super nice. Did you see any ccp in the store?

It is... and if by 'lucky' you mean 'were OK with buying it second-hand,' then I sure am. There's this one on Rakuten that I'm pretty sure is the same: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/576815000708/ but sounds like you have something good coming your way.

Didn't notice any CCP at suus, just A1923, ma+, m_moria... and a ton of beautiful winter coats that seemed borderline too warm for Spanish winters, including a gorgeous Forme one I would have bought if I hadn't just picked up a long coat last winter.

Also wanted to echo what was recently said about Darklands... crazy place to spend an hour or two.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It is... and if by 'lucky' you mean 'were OK with buying it second-hand,' then I sure am. There's this one on Rakuten that I'm pretty sure is the same: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/576815000708/ but sounds like you have something good coming your way.

Didn't notice any CCP at suus, just A1923, ma+, m_moria... and a ton of beautiful winter coats that seemed borderline too warm for Spanish winters, including a gorgeous Forme one I would have bought if I hadn't just picked up a long coat last winter.

Also wanted to echo what was recently said about Darklands... crazy place to spend an hour or two.

I'm down to get it used, sadly the one you posted is 1 size too small. i'll scour rakuten :)

just got the attachment hoody, very warm made of wool, will post more pics later in the week.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crosspost from Recent Purchases, here's an English documentary about Cornelian Taurus (leather goods) and Japanese tanneries (Shinki) in English. Very cool products, nice staff, highly recommended viewing:

Part 1
Part 2

Also pretty cool soundtrack by The Album Leaf on the program hah

Love my Cornelian Taurus stuff, excellent quality for the price

Last edited:

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how tall Simone is? I was just wondering based on that whole design to your own build propensity that artisans seem to have.

Last edited:

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
He's a tall guy. I'd say over 6'.

I've never met him face to face though only seen him out and about during Paris fashion weeks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads