1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Arcteryx Sidewinder Jacket - Grey, XL, #L Goretex

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Spark, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark Senior member

Men's Arctery'x Sidewinder - zip cuts across chest and closes on the side of your neck for comfort - parka in 3L Goretex. This is Arcteryx's top-of-the-line big mountain jacket for snowboarding or skiing and has all the bells and whistles - external quick adjust hood, snow skirt, massive pockets, arm pass/avy beacon pocket on left sleeve, waterproof zippers, etc. etc.

Light yet completely bombproof and hard to find - many places are sold out even at $500.

SIZE NOTE: As most know, they cut their stuff pretty slim. I am a fairly standard L (6', 180lbs) and the L fit but wouldn't allow for any layering, so I sized up to this model and it fits absolutely fine.

Lightly used but looks like brand new - no stains, rips, scuffs etc.

$250 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. Islander

Islander Senior member

I have the same jacket and it is awesome. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.