• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any other Edmontonians here?

Unregistered

Reaction score
I think we ought to make a list of fabric swatches everyone is interested in and ask for a bunch so we can all decide what we want based off of that...

I'm interested in...

Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin
product_image_17440_353.jpg

Cashmere Black Warp
cashmere-tie-12s.jpg

Grenadine Garza Grossa
product_image_17211_569.jpg

Grenadine-Stripe-GST-2s.jpg

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After two years in Edmonton I finally went and checked out gravity pope. Some neat stuff (finally got to handle those W+H service boots...and now I HAVE to buy them) but, like a lot of nice clothing sold in Canada, grossly overpriced. They've got a pretty decent selection of denim, including the N&F/Momotaro collab.

Edit: Can anyone recommend a decent tailor on the North end of Edmonton. I just need some simple tampering done on a pair of pants and don't feel like making the trek to Downtown/Whyte to get it done.

Mr. Sartorial

Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
How's the postal strike affecting Edmonton so far? I need to get parcels shipped tomorrow (and, well, received)

I don't know what it's status is, but you could jsut use another service like UPS or FedEx if you're in a bind.

imschatz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
How's the postal strike affecting Edmonton so far? I need to get parcels shipped tomorrow (and, well, received)
I dropped off a package yesterday, and the guy wasn't concerned about the package getting out of Edmonton.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin
product_image_17440_353.jpg

Cashmere Black Warp
cashmere-tie-12s.jpg

I also really like those ones. I want a few of the garza grossa grenadines, too, so a swatch of the grenadine colours would be great.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial
I don't know what it's status is, but you could jsut use another service like UPS or FedEx if you're in a bind.

Originally Posted by imschatz
I dropped off a package yesterday, and the guy wasn't concerned about the package getting out of Edmonton.

Awesome, thank you!

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've ordered a swatch set of the grenadine garza grossas from Sam Hober, and he's throwing in samples of the Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin and Cashmere Black Warp ties as well. notreknip and Unregistered and anyone else interested in ordering some Hober ties, you guys can see the swatches once I receive them. I'll be downtown all the time starting in a week or so, but we'll figure something else out if that doesn't work.

Mr. Sartorial

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gfreeman
I'll be downtown all the time starting in a week or so, but we'll figure something else out if that doesn't work.

If I didn't know better I'd suspect that you got yourself a job. Nice work Gfreeman!

Unregistered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gfreeman
I've ordered a swatch set of the grenadine garza grossas from Sam Hober, and he's throwing in samples of the Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin and Cashmere Black Warp ties as well. notreknip and Unregistered and anyone else interested in ordering some Hober ties, you guys can see the swatches once I receive them. I'll be downtown all the time starting in a week or so, but we'll figure something else out if that doesn't work.

Thanks for doing that mate!

Excited to see it!

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Thanks for doing that mate!

Excited to see it!

+1

Appreciate it. Good luck with the new gig. Keep in touch.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial
If I didn't know better I'd suspect that you got yourself a job. Nice work Gfreeman!

I did; I got the job I was telling you gentlemen about at the meet-up a few weeks back. I start on the 20th. Should be interesting!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads