• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any other Edmontonians here?

Mr. Sartorial

Reaction score
Look at that; this thread was actually quiet for a couple of hours because we were all out eating. Thanks for putting up with my incessant nattering All. I'll suggest another night later towards the end of June. I'll even book a reservation if you all promise to RSVP sooner than the night of.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Notreknip
Ick, no cameras gals.

Haha YOU got your picture taken.
smile.gif

Unregistered

Reaction score
Thanks for the meetup guys - had a blast and we definitely need to do this again sometime soon. For anyone who didn't come, you missed out!

Originally Posted by linkinwayne
So I heard you guys met up tonight

Sorry for the disappointment at not being quite Mr. Ford.
ffffuuuu.gif
for the wrinkles though
ffffuuuu.gif

joecanada

Reaction score
Hi Guys, fairly new here and definitely new to this thread. Not from Edmonton but close (Lloydminster). I make it to the city every few months. But have not been since becoming a SF member. With limited time in Edmonton this coming Thursday; what is the one or two places I must get to for some shopping? I see Gravity Pope mentioned throughout this thread. anywhere else?

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joecanada
Hi Guys, fairly new here and definitely new to this thread. Not from Edmonton but close (Lloydminster). I make it to the city every few months. But have not been since becoming a SF member. With limited time in Edmonton this coming Thursday; what is the one or two places I must get to for some shopping? I see Gravity Pope mentioned throughout this thread. anywhere else?

Off the top of my head, Harry Rosen, Holt Renfrew

imschatz

Reaction score
What are you looking for?

joecanada

Reaction score
Blue linen SC, slim shirts, jeans, polos. Usually looking for shoes; but I have bought a lot of of B&S lately.

imschatz

Reaction score
If a significant other is dragging you out to WEM .. High Grade has decent jeans. I grabbed a pair of N&F green selvedge for less then $60 last time I was there.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imschatz
If a significant other is dragging you out to WEM .. High Grade has decent jeans. I grabbed a pair of N&F green selvedge for less then $60 last time I was there.

If you're looking at N&F, High Grade probably has the largest collection in Edmonton. Jaisel on Whyte and Gravity Pope also have a decent selection, amongst others. GP has a pretty huge Nudies collection and APC & Acne too.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy Dior jeans online. They're the bees knees.

Unregistered

Reaction score
Blue linen SC, slim shirts, jeans, polos. Usually looking for shoes; but I have bought a lot of of B&S lately.

Let me know if you find said blue linen SC... I'm looking for one too!

joecanada

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. And yes; I am being dragged to WEM by the three other woman shoppers I am traveling with.
dozingoff.gif

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Let me know if you find said blue linen SC... I'm looking for one too!

Will do. I am going to try to find something before doing a proxy on B&S.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unregistered
To those of us looking into a group order of Sam Hober ties...

We need to make it happen!
smile.gif

Depending on the savings, I'm in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads