• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello!

First time looking to buy a pair of Yanko and I'm very excited! These look too gorgeous.
View attachment 1008637

My apologies for a probably repeated sizing question tho. These balmorals are in the 915 last and I wear:
Loake Capital 7UK
Meermin RUI 7UK
Meermin double monk Hiro 7.5UK - this needed a tongue padding due to heel slip

Thank you!
Beautiful shoe!!

thuhoan

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, good info..

I really love 915 last (I have Simpson too). What it is your opinion about Yanko insoles/outsoles?. Do you know their suppliers?.

I think that my list it is quite objective. Notwithstanding the clasiffication I made, there are not much quality increase among them (same construction, supliers and more or less same materials, crasftmanship and QC).

Fit is first, so I can say 915 last is really good for my feet and I love the shape of the last.

At those prices, GYW shoes in Spain are really good value, specially if you compare them with RTW GYW english shoes in the same level of quality/crasftmanship.

Just my two cents.

Hi Zapasman,

Do you take same size in 915 as in Simpson?

jamie411

Reaction score
For what its worth, patine.pl is offering 25% off regular priced items. Pretty awesome deal, particularly when you exclude VAT!

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh oops, Ive just ordered size 7 as I wear 7 in my Simpsons and New Rey. Hopefully it will work for me. Thanks!

915 is very roomy, Simpsom and new Rey are very narrow. I also wear 915 half a size smaller.

jamie411

Reaction score
Last edited:

patinePL

Reaction score
FIRSTSTEP

Details are here - apparently there are a limited number of uses:

https://blog.patine.pl/first-step/

I picked up a pair of Yanko dark brown wingtips and a pair of black balmoral boots.

Happy shopping!

Edit: it doesn’t seem to work with all styles though, not sure which it does and which it doesn’t. Any clarification @patinePL ?

@jamie411 This is a fast promotion to celebrate one, special day. Promotion is nearly running out. If you can not use code on each model, there can be some of the reasons :

1. It is an outlet pair (last pairs; pairs with minor defects; pair after fittings)
2. Model is covered by another promotion.
3. Model which cannot be cover by this promotion.

If you have any additional questions please contact with our support via e-mail. We will be glad to help you.

burgerkong

Reaction score
@jamie411 This is a fast promotion to celebrate one, special day. Promotion is nearly running out. If you can not use code on each model, there can be some of the reasons :

1. It is an outlet pair (last pairs; pairs with minor defects; pair after fittings)
2. Model is covered by another promotion.
3. Model which cannot be cover by this promotion.

If you have any additional questions please contact with our support via e-mail. We will be glad to help you.

All the 'Testa De Moro' finishes are patina'd on crust leather bases correct? Which finishes are coloured while being tanned, and which are done after the fact (patina)?

thuhoan

Reaction score
Received the Yanko brogues in 6.5UK which is a tad too short compared to Simpson in 7UK (best fitting last so far). As others have mentioned, leather is a bit thinner compared to different brands, but finishing is superb. Really noticeable arch support - not sure if I like it.

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-29 at 19.33.02.jpeg

Taverner.cohen

Reaction score
they llo
Received the Yanko brogues in 6.5UK which is a tad too short compared to Simpson in 7UK (best fitting last so far). As others have mentioned, leather is a bit thinner compared to different brands, but finishing is superb. Really noticeable arch support - not sure if I like it.

View attachment 1027296

View attachment 1027296

Those brogues look impressive to me, I have check their website to buy the same shoes above but it does not show up anymore

learningdandy

Reaction score
hi guys, is there a reason why patine.pl's yanko offering seems to be much higher than skolyx? For a suede loafer, the former seems to be almost twice the price of the latter's at regular price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads