• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ande Whall Denim

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
read the thread [Ooe's as well] and was fascinated by the idea of having jeans made to my specs... that would be like eating ice-cream while **********. hehe! that's what an xgf would say... but that's an entirely different thread. 35,000 yen is not cheap, but doable. no question about the level of sewing skill and creativity. what i am a bit concerned of tho' is the denim material used. i'm sure they're topnotch. but, unlike the [production] stuff, where we can actually base and compare denim performance from well documented archives [eg. such as fading potentials, etc, etc], it seemed satisfaction will be a luck of the draw. by the time some1 post evo, the material would have run out.
He has a lot of denim from what I've heard from miz, you should just contact him since he coordinates internet sales for Double Volante. I know he has a bunch of different types of denim ranging up to 21oz

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JGP.
I am loving my cougars, but looking to pick up a different type of denim. Can anyone recommend a model that will fit somewhat similarly to the Cougars with a long inseam (37 or longer)?

I'm pretty sure you can throw down some extra money for extra inseam...up to 38" I believe.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JGP.
Oh I know my I got my Cougars with a 38" inseam for no extra cost. I was just wondering if any other Cougar owners knew of similar cuts in different brands. THought the best chance I had for a response was in here.

Actually your best chance for a response to that question is in the "I have a jean..." thread.

nonissue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dexterhaven
So when will AW begin accepting orders again? Is there a specific date or what?

i emailed him 10 days ago (estimate, I posted in this thread if you wanna confirm the date), and he said 3-5 weeks then for the new japanese sanforized selvage.

dizzy101

Reaction score
JGP, if you're looking for long inseam jeans, the Dry Bones Red-D has them all beat. 39 inseam, sanforized. Just picked some up. They shrank around 1 inch when I hot soaked 'em. Great jean. Look on Ebay for Speedway Shop.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
read the thread [Ooe's as well] and was fascinated by the idea of having jeans made to my specs... that would be like eating ice-cream while **********. hehe! that's what an xgf would say... but that's an entirely different thread.

35,000 yen is not cheap, but doable. no question about the level of sewing skill and creativity. what i am a bit concerned of tho' is the denim material used. i'm sure they're topnotch. but, unlike the [production] stuff, where we can actually base and compare denim performance from well documented archives [eg. such as fading potentials, etc, etc], it seemed satisfaction will be a luck of the draw. by the time some1 post evo, the material would have run out.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Go talk to mizination on sufu, Double Volante will probably be able to accommodate

Thanks guys.

Checked that out and it is dope.

Really appreciate it.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Ande's just exploded, I was climbing on to a chair to reach something in my closet and *rippppppp* medium sized crotch hole is now huge hole extending to back of leg. I really shoulda patched that hole when it was dime sized instead of letting it grow to like half the size of my back pocket.

Hoping to get them repaired because I am not ready for these to die. These well dyed bitches are just starting to get dece fades all around.

masterllama

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
My Ande's just exploded, I was climbing on to a chair to reach something in my closet and *rippppppp* medium sized crotch hole is now huge hole extending to back of leg. I really shoulda patched that hole when it was dime sized instead of letting it grow to like half the size of my back pocket.

Hoping to get them repaired because I am not ready for these to die. These well dyed bitches are just starting to get dece fades all around.

that really sucks but yeah definitely patch as soon as you notice a hole. the expansion is inevitable.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi

My Cougars are about to explode soon...the holes are held together by a couple threads.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
i emailed him 10 days ago (estimate, I posted in this thread if you wanna confirm the date), and he said 3-5 weeks then for the new japanese sanforized selvage.

According to this, these should be dropping pretty soon. I am very excited.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads