• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ande Whall Denim

baconzilla

Reaction score
SZ-BK2-1.jpg
SZ-BK6-1.jpg
SZ-BK4-1.jpg
SZ-BK3-1.jpg
SZ-BK7-1.jpg
Slackers 2 months getting a little softer.

OCross

Reaction score
^^ That's a much slimmer fit than I thought the Slacker's were.
Looks good though.

masterllama

Reaction score
Originally Posted by baconzilla
SZ-BK2-1.jpg

SZ-BK6-1.jpg

SZ-BK4-1.jpg

SZ-BK3-1.jpg

SZ-BK7-1.jpg

Slackers 2 months getting a little softer.

thats ******* beautiful.

i really need to pick myself up a pair of these, before the price goes up even more.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those slackers are a nice fit, I'm trying to decide where to go. I have grifters (going on about 9 months, 1 wash) and they look badass, but the hole in the crotch is getting enormous, it's at least 2" in diameter.

I'm wearing 29x34sanforized Grifters atm. I'm thinking that I might go for 28x34, sanforized (or sized up 1 stf), slackers maybe. I want a slimmer leg, but ****** is too big for rakers (and I'm gonna assume grifters sized down as well) and those slackers look beautifulllll.

I might have found my next pair of jawnz. Too bad my camera's broken and I can't show these older ones off tho.

masterllama

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Those are the sanforized blacks. Ande only makes black with the tonal stiching.

those are black? are you sure? they look like dark indigo in the pics.

if they're black, I'm buying for sure. i really need a pair of black jeans.

masterllama

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Those slackers are a nice fit, I'm trying to decide where to go. I have grifters (going on about 9 months, 1 wash) and they look badass, but the hole in the crotch is getting enormous, it's at least 2" in diameter.

I'm wearing 29x34sanforized Grifters atm. I'm thinking that I might go for 28x34, sanforized (or sized up 1 stf), slackers maybe. I want a slimmer leg, but ****** is too big for rakers (and I'm gonna assume grifters sized down as well) and those slackers look beautifulllll.

I might have found my next pair of jawnz. Too bad my camera's broken and I can't show these older ones off tho.

how do the slackers match up against the grifters? I'm trying to choose between the two. the grifters are like slim fits but a bit skinnier right? I'm looking for something liek APC NS but a bit slimmer and with a more tapered hem.

are the slackers a bit roomier? they look pretty tight on the above pics.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by masterllama
how do the slackers match up against the grifters? I'm trying to choose between the two. the grifters are like slim fits but a bit skinnier right? I'm looking for something liek APC NS but a bit slimmer and with a more tapered hem.

i think the slackers have a bit of a higher rise, honestly, i have 2 pairs of grifters and should have gotten the slackers for my last pair.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
rogue territory out of LA does custom stuff. hit him up
Anyone you know of online? There is just a stack of things I would love to have on say 3-4 pairs of jeans, and really wouldn't mind paying the price for them.

baconzilla

Reaction score
those are black? are you sure? they look like dark indigo in the pics.

if they're black, I'm buying for sure. i really need a pair of black jeans.

yes they are black slackers.

They are pretty tight mainly in the thighs. The crotch area is fine. I don't think there is a big difference between slackers and grifters except the slightly higher rise but even then, the thighs are both really tight.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Anyone you know of online? There is just a stack of things I would love to have on say 3-4 pairs of jeans, and really wouldn't mind paying the price for them.
Go talk to mizination on sufu, Double Volante will probably be able to accommodate

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I haven't worn slackers, only Rakers and Grifters.

Grifters are pretty slim, pretty tight thighs (which is good imo) and a taper that is not too extreme down the bottom of the leg. Even though the thighs were almost stranglingly tight when I first put them on, I could bend my legs fine.

kookydooky

Reaction score
Question about stretch, Everybody here suggested for me to get a 29 because my waist measured 29 but I just went with a 28 anyways in grifters,

They fit really really really really good and it would be a shame if they stretched any more (its been a week already with around 5 days wear) at first I had a bit of difficulty buttoning them up but that could have just been because of the stiffness.

Also do the thighs stretch because I really like them the way they are, if anything they could be tighter
biggrin.gif

Will they still continue to stretch because I really like how they feel around the waist now, Maybe I should have gone with a 27 instead

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads