1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Harrison Walnut 9.5 EEE (New)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Gavilan, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavilan

Gavilan Active Member

These are brand new Allen Edmonds Harrisons in walnut calfskin. As part of the Independence Collection, they feature extremely supple, double-tanned calfskin leather, lambskin lining, butterflied heel with brass nails, and an upgraded leather sole.

These are second quality, meaning that they "contain a minor cosmetic blemish that does not affect the fit, comfort or durability of [the] shoes." However, as you'll see from the pictures, it is hard (if not impossible) to tell what, exactly, makes them second quality. The shoes are quite beautiful and are in new condition, complete with original box and shoe bags.

They will ship from Massachusetts. $9.99 flat fee (UPS Ground). I can only ship within the CONUS.

I would be happy to provide additional photographs and/or answer any questions. Please feel free to message me.

If you're a 9.5 EEE, you might also be interested in two other AE shoes I'm looking to sell:

(1) Harrison (Brown): http://www.styleforum.net/t/512184/allen-edmonds-harrison-brown-9-5-eee-like-new

(2) Norwich (Brown Shell Cordovan): http://www.styleforum.net/t/512185/allen-edmonds-norwich-brown-shell-cordovan-new

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  2. Gavilan

Gavilan Active Member

This item sold on eBay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.